✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

When you were so damn anxious about getting a good ticket this morning for your concert that you fainted. :uhoh:

Ummm, yeah- I almost passed out this morning on the Metro as it got closer and closer to 10AM, and some guy had to give up his seat so I could sit down :P But in my defense, I also hadn't eaten breakfast, so it probably wasn't all ticket anxiety!

But it paid off, I got a really good seat :dance:

When you were so damn anxious about getting a good ticket this morning for your concert that you fainted. :uhoh:

Ummm, yeah- I almost passed out this morning on the Metro as it got closer and closer to 10AM, and some guy had to give up his seat so I could sit down :P But in my defense, I also hadn't eaten breakfast, so it probably wasn't all ticket anxiety!

Wow, I'm glad you got the bus seat, too!

To contribute:

... when you spend the first hour and a half at work trying to get tickets and now have to go in early on Monday to make up the time, but don't care! :D Also when you risk getting in trouble by printing them out on the company's $30,000 color printer. My tickets look REALLY good. :)

Oh, haha, I meant I got a good seat for the concert, not the metro! I just realized how that could be misread :lol:

Oh, I didn't misread. I meant I am glad you got a seat on the bus in ADDITION to your good concert seat! :D

...when you storm out of your usual chat hangout because someone wouldn't drop the whole "Viva La Vida" plagiarism thing. :\ I totally just stormed out.

zoe!! :stunned::uhoh::worried: i'm glad you're ok!

but since you're ok it is kinda funny :lol:

When you run to the store and pay 100 dollars on a color ink cartridge for your printer just so you can spend all week finishing completing your coldplay picture mural to cover the fourth wall in your room, and then spend an extra 40 dollars for the 15 boxes of tacks.

Hmm....I think I need to get a life :D

When you run to the store and pay 100 dollars on a color ink cartridge for your printer just so you can spend all week finishing completing your coldplay picture mural to cover the fourth wall in your room, and then spend an extra 40 dollars for the 15 boxes of tacks.

Hmm....I think I need to get a life :D

Take a picture when it's done. That sounds awesome. :)

i think i am going too..i will have my friend help me she is good with stuff like that...but i have to go thrifting for an old army looking jacket..
when you already have an old-army purple jacket you got years ago and did not wear it much until "Viva La Vida" came out and now you love to wear. I wonder who is that crazy girl? :rolleyes:

When u spend ur bday present on a Coldplay concert.....
Same here!

when you prepare yourself like a crazy person to get online and buy the best tickets you can. :wacky:
My presale is on Friday. I'll be setting up three computers to buy tickets. Oh, and I'll buy two tickets separately. The anxiety is killing me :bomb:

when you BUY YOUR FIRST COLDPLAY GIG TICKET TODAY:D:D:D
Woot! Great siggy pics!