✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

When you recognize a coldplayic song as soon as she starts.

When you go to London secretly to see them even through you are French.

When you buy every T-shirt that you see.

When you wear a crown.

When your room becomes red and white.

When you become crazy when you hear a coldplayic song or when you see them on TV.

When you dream that you are in Chris Martin's arms every night ! :wink3:

When you call your best friend " Chris".

When you know every song by heart.

When you call your friend in the middle of the night to speak about Coldplay.

I am really obsessed ! :laugh3:

When you draw little hearts everywhere on your lessons near the date 2-03, and as your friends ask you why, you can't talk about Chris' Birthday becaue they'd think your insane^^ so you tell them that's for your chemistry teacher ha ha ! It hurt me because she's really a bitch !

When you want to see a psychatrist because you're obsessed, but you prefer keep the money to buy concerts places :D

When you show all your CP pics (900) to your cousin to show her how Chris gorgeous is, and you're desperate because she says he isn't... And you show her a video during a live, and then she says he's really hot ! Ha ha so happy ! :)

*When you use a new notebook the same day as Chris' birthday so you decide to put his name and some lyrics in the front-cover ;)

*Also when you write in BIG letters "Chris Martin's birthday" on a calendar at your classroom :lol:

when your friend talks about working at The Bakery [a restraunt in town] and you do a double take.

whenever you write "imp." in your planner or notes instead of important, the riff to in my place starts playing in your head:lol:

When you go on Coldplay website or on coldplaying every day and as soon as you wake up.

When you feel sad if you did not yet listen Coldplay during the day.

When you know that you will cry if you meet a coldplayic member and when you rehearse what you will tell to them...:lol:

When you record a fake meeting between you and Chris ( you act the two characters in audio version with your tears and Chris who says " Oh don't cry honey ! Né pleuré pas. Jé ssuis désolai twé chèreu" and you answer " But I caaaaaaaaan' t ! It is too moviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing !":laugh3:)

When a friend tells you " Oh no, not Coldplay again !" when you speak with her.

When you plan to do kilometres to touch a thing touched by Chris. :laugh3:

When you want to live in London because of Coldplay. ( Okay and because of your French president !) :D:lol:

When your best friend decides to bake you cookies in honor of Chris Martin's birthday even though they aren't obsessed with Coldplay...

I'm lucky to have a friend like that :)

Yes you are ! Don't loose them it's precious today "liking Coldplay friends":lol:

I didn't dare to say it was Chris' Birthday to my friends, they already think I'm insane and too much obsessed by Coldplay :D

When you go on Coldplay website or on coldplaying every day and as soon as you wake up.

When you feel sad if you did not yet listen Coldplay during the day.

When you know that you will cry if you meet a coldplayic member and when you rehearse what you will tell to them...:lol:

When you record a fake meeting between you and Chris ( you act the two characters in audio version with your tears and Chris who says " Oh don't cry honey ! Né pleuré pas. Jé ssuis désolai twé chèreu" and you answer " But I caaaaaaaaan' t ! It is too moviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing !":laugh3:)

When a friend tells you " Oh no, not Coldplay again !" when you speak with her.

When you plan to do kilometres to touch a thing touched by Chris. :laugh3:

When you want to live in London because of Coldplay. ( Okay and because of your French president !) :D:lol:

You would like to live in England because of Sarko ? So funny :D I want to do a pilgrimage in London one day, because it looks so cool and especially because of Coldplay !;)

You would like to live in England because of Sarko ? So funny :D I want to do a pilgrimage in London one day, because it looks so cool and especially because of Coldplay !

Sometimes, I want indeed !:laugh3: When I see him every day on TV and when I think that I have to bear him until 2012, I am feeling down ! :laugh3:

I just dream about England when I see or hear him ! :lol: And it would be wonderful Coldplay to live close to Coldplay ! Good deal... :wink3:

But I will not leave France... I adore our country even if it is not perfect.

Oh la la, what an awful English ! I am ashamed ! :laugh3:

when your friends ask you ''Coldplay or me'' :freak: - Even if they don't really mean it, it's a bit tense to hear this sentence :uhoh:

when your sister call you from the supermarket to say that moses is being played there and you feel the biggest happiness inside your heart for that and start to jump like a crazy person

This JUST happened to me 5 seconds ago...

... when you're getting up to leave your computer for something, and you step on your cat who was lying in a very bad spot right in front of the door, and you instantly sing, "Careful where you stand, my love! Careful where you lay your head!"

It just... came out automatically!

The cat is fine, by the way. ;)

Well, I can't remember any day that I sang careful where you stand for something like this, but I do sing some other songs that fit in the context :)

And, btw, what a nice sign, Novah!Haven't seen that Chris quote before, really funny! :laugh4: Can you remember where did he say it?

It's from here -- click for big version...

3326830669_20934711df_m.jpg

Though I don't remember what magazine it's from. Soon as I read that quote I got the idea for the signature. I don't think I'll ever be able to change it. :) Though I have been thinking about slowing the gif down. It's a bit fast.

edit: on topic, you know you're addicted to Coldplay when you type the phrase "it's a bit fast" and hear it in Phil's voice. :stunned: Or was that Brian Eno? Who says "It's a bit fast" at the start of Strawberry Swing?

edit 2: I guess there's an entire thread of people debating what's being said and who said it. Never mind; it's irrelevant. :)

^Ohh, I totally understand it. I may have keeping my sign since the first day I joined here :P

And I think that if you could just slowly it down a bit would be really great :)

edit: and thank you for the image!

Actually, I've always thought that it was Guy's voice. And after checking that thread, I decided that the most similar sentence was indeed ''it's a bit fast''

Sometimes, I want indeed !:laugh3: When I see him every day on TV and when I think that I have to bear him until 2012, I am feeling down ! :laugh3:

I just dream about England when I see or hear him ! :lol: And it would be wonderful Coldplay to live close to Coldplay ! Good deal... :wink3:

But I will not leave France... I adore our country even if it is not perfect.

Oh la la, what an awful English ! I am ashamed ! :laugh3:

No it's not awful ;) I have problems with english sometimes since I don't learn it anymore... Anyway this forum is the best thing to keep in touch with english, especially because of Coldplay ;)

I know our president is ... no word ^^ And you say 2012, but why not 2017 or 2022 ? :D Sorry I'm always so positive !

I love France too, but the USA have always been my dream !

^If they hate u that menas they arent real friends.....

hard but true... i was talking with a friend and i told her "if you want me to i can stop talking about them" but she said "no it's ok, as long as you like them:smug:"

back to the topic... when you are sick and skip school but you spend all the morning watching your coldplay dvd on your brother's room since he is not here :lol: (his xbox is the only thing that plays it since i broke the dvd remote control so dvd isn't working anymore :P)

when a friend of a friend invites you to her babyshower, so you buy her "rockabye baby! coldplay edition" for her present!!

and you keep telling her to name her child chris, jon, guy, will, phil or debs!!!!

:wacko:!

What's that ? I'm so curious :D

When you listened to Now My Feet won't Touch the Ground between 2 parts of your exam, and kept listening until its end even if the papers for the next test were distributed to the 1700 students, and you were so stressed ! But this song, only this song made you feel so much better, and you just knocked them dead :D Thanks Coldplay ! :heart:

What's that ? I'm so curious :D

When you listened to Now My Feet won't Touch the Ground between 2 parts of your exam, and kept listening until its end even if the papers for the next test were distributed to the 1700 students, and you were so stressed ! But this song, only this song made you feel so much better, and you just knocked them dead :D Thanks Coldplay ! :heart:

I love it when Coldplay songs are able to do that to you :) I love them so much :heart:

I love it when Coldplay songs are able to do that to you :) I love them so much :heart:

Yeah that's true, Coldplay songs are medicine for mind:)

They make my days so much better, that's unbelievable how they're indispensable to me :heart:

(ok this is cray, i know, but i really did it)

u know you're addicted to coldplay when you're riding along in the passenger seat of the car and gazing at the bilboards on the side of the road and then you see one with a picture of all the coldplay guys and it says COLDPLAY at the bottom of it and you point your arm, in front of the driver, at it and let out a HUGE, LOUUUD bloodcurldling scream in excitement and nearly cause yourself to get in an accident. (:embarassed: uhhh, i didn't mean to I guess it was just instinct...)