✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

when you make a powerpoint for english about analogies and make one:

Chris Martin is to singer as Guy Berryman is to bassist then put a pic of each of them on the slide. you then discover that your teacher printed it and posted it in the hallway. when you walk by it and see them you scream sooo loud even though YOU made it. :D

hahaha ^ true story. my friends thought i was insane. seriously, how the hell will i respond when i see them in person?!? (AUGUST 6TH :D)

thennnn you know youre addicted to coldplay when somebody calls chris martin a faggot and you slap them in the face. :)

...when you feel proud because your brother (who usually doesn't like the same type of music as you) couldn't get off his mind "viva la vida" all morning and actually listened to some songs of the cd. :D:lol:

I just had another moment.

The Goldrush was the last song I listened to before turning off my computer to get ready for bed. As I was cleaning out the catbox I caught myself singing "Iiiii've been digging for goooold!" (but was actually digging for something very different). The absurdity of the situation made me laugh and I had to reboot my computer to document it here. :rolleyes:

I just had another moment.

The Goldrush was the last song I listened to before turning off my computer to get ready for bed. As I was cleaning out the catbox I caught myself singing "Iiiii've been digging for goooold!" (but was actually digging for something very different). The absurdity of the situation made me laugh and I had to reboot my computer to document it here. :rolleyes:

:lol: very nice!

oh, and i looove your sig(:

:lol: very nice!

oh, and i looove your sig(:

Thanks!! :D I emailed the Oracle to ask if the color matching was intentional, but I still haven't heard back. :cry:

Okay now I am actually signing off for bed. When did this place get so addicting, anyway?

when you scream in a grocery store when you hear "life in technicolor ii" playing in the music section:D

thats a good one. :D

err, you know you are addicted when you still listen to coldplay during the whole day eventhough you know that your housemate doesn't like the music (he would say he hates it).

Thanks!! :D I emailed the Oracle to ask if the color matching was intentional, but I still haven't heard back. :cry:

Okay now I am actually signing off for bed. When did this place get so addicting, anyway?

Yeah your sig is absolutely beautiful, and that's really strong to have noticed that ! ;)

The Oracle always answer to stupid questions, that's really boring for real fans !:)

when you call your friend "jim" "chris".

don't ask me how it happened, but... it did. :laugh4:!

I never do that, what's strange in view of the fact I'm obsessed with Chris&Coldplay :D But if I do that to somebody one day, I'm sure that person would like to kill me :lol:

my sister an me made a bet, who can quit chocolate for the longest time. the winner is allowed to choose his seat at the concert in august :D

i think you are really addicted to the boys, when you stayed away from your favourite chocolate for about 2 weeks :D yes, nobody said it was eeeaaasyyyy...

i would quit it until august if i would have to :D

my sister an me made a bet, who can quit chocolate for the longest time. the winner is allowed to choose his seat at the concert in august :D

i think you are really addicted to the boys, when you stayed away from your favourite chocolate for about 2 weeks :D yes, nobody said it was eeeaaasyyyy...

i would quit it until august if i would have to :D

Haha so funny !:D You have to keep being strong, it's worthwhile !;)

I can't do that with my sister since we have standing tickets, but anyway I would choose since I'm the bigger one and the most coldplay addict:D

when your IMing your friend telling her how your legs are fucked up and she says this :D

think of it this way

:when you're running and it's painful

:you're running to get a backstage pass to meet chris martin in person.

: or you're running late for a dinner with chris martin, cause you were shopping with weezer hahah

and then she decided to elaborate so i can picture it better!!:D

oh yeah! in english my friend and i asked the oracle a question and decided to make it a tradition for every time we go to the computer lab in class:sneaky: