✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

When you spend an hour on the internet looking for colored electrical tape to put on your fingers just so that you can be like your freaking IDOL chris martin!

When you draw an equals sign on your hand everyday even though chris doesnt do that anymore!

When you spend a whole HOUR sitting on your floor staring at your radio waiting for them to announce the call-in contest for coldplay tickets. then when they finally do, you hit redial because you already called before it was time and then find out you were caller number 8 because you got too excited and hurried too much and lost to caller number 15 who doesnt even like coldplay and need to fall into a hole.

When the christmas present you get most excited about is the live 2003 dvd (now i have to watchhh!)

When you hear the number 42 and automatically without thinking announce that it is chris martin's favorite number and start singing.

You find yourself getting very angry when people dont know the correct lyrics to coldplay songs.

When you join a coldplay hate group on facebook just to yell at them and then leave the group.

when you put your deodorant (ode to deodorant) on to the tune of "I USED TO RUUUUULE THE WOOOORLD!"

when you enter the contest from the coldplay messenger and NEVER WIN but still keep trying because you have that hope inside your soul.

when you once said that if chris martin offered you his poop you would sniff it and then preserve it. (which was definatley a joke that got taken wayyy to far)

if you knew what kind of underwear chris martin wore, you would buy it and wear it.

When you desperately want the puppets from the LiTii video even though you are terrified of puppets.

When youre able to think of 12 reasons why youre obsessed with coldplay. :P

^^all of those are SO me. :wacko:!

and by the way, welcome! :nice:!

EDIT: when you're on coldplaying all freaking day, and when you look at something that's not the monitor your eyes feel really sore. :stunned:

when your cat grabs onto your chris bracelets and you smack his paw away really quickly cause you're terrified he might break one.

then you remember...

he's declawed. :P!!

When you've just buy Parachutes even if you have already 9 songs/10 on your ipod^^

When you panic before sleeping because you don't have listen to any Coldplay song yhe whole day long (it almost NEVER happens ;))

When you feel so depressed after seeing a Coldplayer who met Chris ...

When you think that 2 concerts a year isn't enough at all !^^

Erika, how can you have a seat in front of the stage? In France they're only standing places ... :( How lucky you are !! I bought my tickets the first minute, but I have standing tickets, so it doesn't matter I have to wait at least 10 hours ahead of the stadium:dozey:

And welcome on this wonderful forum! (if you're obsessed by Chris, there aren't any reasons to not be friends ;))

When you spend an hour on the internet looking for colored electrical tape to put on your fingers just so that you can be like your freaking IDOL chris martin!

When you draw an equals sign on your hand everyday even though chris doesnt do that anymore!

When you spend a whole HOUR sitting on your floor staring at your radio waiting for them to announce the call-in contest for coldplay tickets. then when they finally do, you hit redial because you already called before it was time and then find out you were caller number 8 because you got too excited and hurried too much and lost to caller number 15 who doesnt even like coldplay and need to fall into a hole.

When the christmas present you get most excited about is the live 2003 dvd (now i have to watchhh!)

When you hear the number 42 and automatically without thinking announce that it is chris martin's favorite number and start singing.

You find yourself getting very angry when people dont know the correct lyrics to coldplay songs.

When you join a coldplay hate group on facebook just to yell at them and then leave the group.

when you put your deodorant (ode to deodorant) on to the tune of "I USED TO RUUUUULE THE WOOOORLD!"

when you enter the contest from the coldplay messenger and NEVER WIN but still keep trying because you have that hope inside your soul.

when you once said that if chris martin offered you his poop you would sniff it and then preserve it. (which was definatley a joke that got taken wayyy to far)

if you knew what kind of underwear chris martin wore, you would buy it and wear it.

When you desperately want the puppets from the LiTii video even though you are terrified of puppets.

When youre able to think of 12 reasons why youre obsessed with coldplay. :P

i do the tape thing! and the equal thing...and so many other things...like wearing my bracelets..

RAAAAAWWRG SERIOUSLY! :bigcry:

wait wha?? :thinking: :laugh3::laugh3:

i'm up late at this hour, cause i can't sleep, and i'm killing time by looking at Coldplay pictures. which probably isn't a good idea cause it's unlikely that i'll fall asleep anytime soon...

*When you find out you are getting a great ipod and the first thing you want to do is upload every single Codlplay thing you have to it.

*When they mention the number 42 in "HItchiker's Guide to the Galaxy" and you begin explaining to your friends all about the song 42, how fantastic it was live, you have a shirt with the lyrics on it...etc.

* They are the only thing you cna listen to. You listen to other things, but you really justlisten to then almost all the time

* The place above your sofa in your apartment is the exact place you are going to hang the Coldplay collage you are going to make with the Butterflies you got from the concert you went to. The wall is a pine wall. I cna not nail anything into it. Someone left on screw, and so it goes to a Coldplay picture.

* You have a picture of Chris by your bed framed with a butterfly.

* You want to know what book that was Chris was reading on the plane from the "60 Minuets" show.

You know your addicted when you get on coldplaying.com on your phone during exams even though you test can get cancelled.......my test=cancelled

When money is no object when buying concert tickets.

When you purposely not schedule a class on Tuesday, November 11th to go see them in altanta, Ga.

When you can play everysong by them on piano. Watch here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=KEjkKubYxHk

When you convert your friends into coldplay listeners (even though some ppl on here say there friends are getting pissed off, mine get happy that i introduced them to the band of our time.)

When you never never never ever get tired of hearing the same song.

When Coldplay saves your relationship.

When you dream about encounters with members of the band.

When you dream of Chris asking you up on stage to play with him.

When you have every single song a b-side they have ever recorded.

When you dream of those high notes chris hits that you try to impersonate.

When you would be perfectly fine with only coldplay on your ipod for the rest of time.

When every song takes you on a Journey.

When you wake up to Coldplay and fall asleep to Coldplay.

When you dream about what you would say to Chris if you ever crossed paths.

saves your relationship??

When your brother is watching a gwyneth paltrow movie and she comes on the screen and says "its your girl. well, your boy's girl." and your reaction is this

:wacky:

:D

:D

and then you can't stop smiling like an idiot and you reply with "my boy's birthday is in a week :dance:!"

oh yeah! and when your friend excitedly tells you that 2 coldplay songs were used at the academy awards and that she thought of you:D and all you say is i know! lovers in japan and viva la vida! lij was a cool video too!

^i do the same!!

What a coincidence ;)

Sometimes it's a bit annoying, because I wanna finish my works, but then I can't and have to improvise the next day at school.

The last time in my English lesson it was quite funny, because no one read the chapters we had to, and a boy and I tried to improvise and at the end our teacher said: "Well, except two, no one did as he was told!"

It was quite funny. ;)

whwhahhha today in history class we were on the French Revolution and my prof always uses powerpoint so for the title slide there was the Liberty Leading the People by Eugène Delacroix on there!! and as soon as i saw it i got all exited and said "OMG! i love that painting!!!" to my friend next to me and she is like "ssshhh!!! you said that so loud" and then we laughed and i thought of coldplay the rest of class!

whwhahhha today in history class we were on the French Revolution and my prof always uses powerpoint so for the title slide there was the Liberty Leading the People by Eugène Delacroix on there!! and as soon as i saw it i got all exited and said "OMG! i love that painting!!!" to my friend next to me and she is like "ssshhh!!! you said that so loud" and then we laughed and i thought of coldplay the rest of class!

:D ROFL

That's amazing! This remembers me of another thing, and I'm sad because I wasn't there, but this has to do with Dr. House. My friend told me this.

She said that when they had history class, (I can't remember what they were talking about), but the teacher said something about the disease lupus, how horrible it is,

and at least there must have been about 4 who said at the same time: "It's never lupus" :lol:

And the class was scilent at this moment, so that the teacher heard them and wandered why they had said this. ;)

:D:D Yeah, I guess we're not the only ones who have this problem. :laugh2:

Yeah ALL !:D

When you bought the violet Ipod because in the apple advertising this color was associated with the X&Y cover (or with the Kanye West cover--> Homecoming-->Chris !!^^):D .... and because violet is a beautiful color (If you LOOOOOVe me, won't you let me know ?:lol:)

When you were working about blooding biochemistry lessons, and it was wroten everywhere "Chylomicrons", so you get bored and you abbreviate ---> CM :D I was ecstatic during 5 minutes, while CM are a sort of fat ball :laugh3:

EDIT : Sofie I don't understand your story with lupus... Maybe am I a little stupid ^^

when in any conversation somebody says a word from a coldplay song or title, and you immediately associate it with coldplay.

Just the other day, one of my teachers was talking and she said "square one". (i thought of coldplay)

One of my friends told me not to "panic" when i lost my keys. (i thought of coldplay)

My brother asked me, should i wear this "yellow" shirt? (i thought of coldplay)

My mom said, i love where you put that "clock" in your room. (i thought of coldplay)

My cousin asked me if i wanted a "strawberry". (i thought of coldplay)

My dad is "42". (i thought of coldplay)

...i think you get it. You probably do the same.. right?