✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

When you haven't listened to any Coldplay song in over 8 months since you've kinda lost interest in them, and then you play one album from them because your other playlist got boring and BAM, this nostalgic, joy-filled feeling of having experienced so many awesome memories kick right back into your brain and your face goes all :wacky:

When you haven't listened to any Coldplay song in over 8 months since you've kinda lost interest in them, and then you play one album from them because your other playlist got boring and BAM, this nostalgic, joy-filled feeling of having experienced so many awesome memories kick right back into your brain and your face goes all :wacky:

Much as I love Coldplay I remember several years ago having to take about 6 months of the music because I was just that tired of it. I had the same experiences you. I put on AROB TTH and fell right back in love all over again! Then went through and listen to all the albums, b Sides, soME live recordings... You get the idea, lol. True love never dies.:heart:

You still have post-concert depression a year and a half after the concert

Still light my xylobands up every so often :heart:

How do you light them up?

Paper clip in the side does it. You have to wiggle it about a bit, but it works..I haven't done it for ages, always hoping that they will light up spontaneously, and if I run out the batteries, then they won't... Sort of like a Coldplay beacon.. :rolleyes: LOL..

When you're watching Catching Fire with your recently-turned-into-a-coldplayer friend and...

(do not read if you haven't watched it yet)

You look at each other, wide eyed, when you notice the piano version of Atlas and die together of suprise/delight...

When she and you are the only ones in the room who remain on their seats until the very end of Atlas during the credits. :awesome:

And when she later tells you: "Listening to it at the cinema is an absolutely different thing! :wacky:" and you nod :wacky:

Paper clip in the side does it. You have to wiggle it about a bit, but it works..I haven't done it for ages, always hoping that they will light up spontaneously, and if I run out the batteries, then they won't... Sort of like a Coldplay beacon.. :rolleyes: LOL..

You mean the plastic part or the fabric part? You know you're addicted to coldplay when you're obsessed with finding out how to do this!

• 4 weeks later...

When every Christmas you get at least one Coldplay-related present :lol:

oh and when your dad has the idea of putting the picture of you and Chris at the Bakery...on the phone case you asked for Christmas :awesome:

One of the best ideas he's ever had :awesome:

I can relive my Bakery moment every time I flip my phone :awesome:

• 2 weeks later...