✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

when you pay off your twelve year old nephew to rave about coldplay to your sister so she might let you go to the hershey date also instead of her wedding... then it doesn't work, and you have to pay him back somehow but you don't have cash.

he asks you to write his science paper about the day in the life of a drop of water. so you make it like, 150% coldplay related. then he just throws it out and does it all over again.

but it was fun!! :D:D:D!!

your nephew is so cute!

hopefully somehow u'll be able to attend both....

well nothing's impossible :P

hah, my friend just gave me the fanastic idea of sneaking out, then paying off everyone to telling her that i was there! i'm terrified it won't fly though. my sister is a bridezilla. :uhoh:!!

and thanks! i love my nephew. but he hates me. he always goes "STOP TALKING 'BOUT COLDPLAY." and i go "... NO." :D

and i'm already SO grateful and SO thankful!! i'll be seeing them three times in a little less than a year!! :dance:!!

when you pay off your twelve year old nephew to rave about coldplay to your sister so she might let you go to the hershey date also instead of her wedding... then it doesn't work, and you have to pay him back somehow but you don't have cash.

he asks you to write his science paper about the day in the life of a drop of water. so you make it like, 150% coldplay related. then he just throws it out and does it all over again.

but it was fun!! :D:D:D!!

i started cracking up when i read that!!! that's hilarious!!:laugh3:

when you find out coldplay's coming back to your area during your 4th period English class and start screaming!!:dance::lol:

then later your teacher turns off your computer and your friend's computer for being on coldplay.com :(

When you're listening to Lit ii while walking in the street and as Chris says "Now my feet won't touch the ground", you want to jump as his puppet does in the clip.. You look around you, and it made me smile to myself :D Why are we so much obsessed ? ;)

Did I mention that I was thinking of you and him separately, and not doing dirty things ? :D No just kidding, I can imagine you both as you want ;) :hug:

hahah for once my mind was not perved out on Guy....i was thinking u meant separately!!:lol::lol: it might be a bit wierd if u thought of me and Guy together doing naughty things :thinking::lol::lol: :P

WHEN YOU CRY TEARS OF JOY WHEN YOU FIND OUT YOU'RE SEEING THEM FOR THE THIRD TIME IN LESS THAN A YEAR!! :D:D:D:D:D!!!

How about 5 times in exactly one year? :D

Andddd when your mom is looking for a new doctor for you, and the first question she asks all of the potential people is "have you heard of Coldplay?" :lol:

... My mom did that today. Don't worry, they'd all heard of them :P