🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

when you go to geno's in philly and order a cheesesteak with your friend, and you overhear someone saying "ugh i hear that stupid coldplay song everywhere, it's so annoying. i love that new lady gaga song."

so you say to your friend "UGH I HEAR THAT STUPID LADY GAGA SONG EVERYWHERE. IT'S SO ANNOYING. I LOVE THAT NEW COLDPLAY SONG."

and you stare her down. :smug:!!!

when you go to geno's in philly and order a cheesesteak with your friend, and you overhear someone saying "ugh i hear that stupid coldplay song everywhere, it's so annoying. i love that new lady gaga song."

so you say to your friend "UGH I HEAR THAT STUPID LADY GAGA SONG EVERYWHERE. IT'S SO ANNOYING. I LOVE THAT NEW COLDPLAY SONG."

Ahahah how great is that :lol:

...when you watched Torchwood all over the weekend and haven't been on Coldplaying.com for almost a week and you're somehow not so much interested in it anymore and you STILL dream about Coldplay and the fangirlness comes back again :lol:

I'm working on this exercise anatomy book at work, where they (the authors) send photos of athletes and I draw the muscles they request over the top. It has something like 210 drawings to do and has been mostly leg muscles so far, but now I'm into the muscles of the arms and chest. Every time I open a new file and see on the list "Pectoralis major" I think of "Pectoralz." :D

Maybe I should Photoshop some pectorals over one of the pics of the boys in the style of the book... ;)

^no.. that's why you lick them :P

:wink3:

I am :disappointed:

:lol:

U should be proud!:smug:

hah hah, i knew it! :P

and i am!!:smug:

MARISA!

i've been thinking about my birthday cake too.

my friend's a baker.

so i told her to but this on top of the cake:

viva_coldplay.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D!!!

that's awesome how our birthdays are two days away from each other. :heart::P!!

AWESOME!!:D:D:D i told my mom we have to get the lettering and stuff in black and red!! :dance:

i know!! i love that!:heart::D

AWESOME!!! good job!!:D

i'm proud of you :P

you could be like, "hey, chris, wanna come over to my place tonight *eyebrow raising* eh, eh?" :wink3: even though he wouldn't see the eyebrow raising.

i already have Low, In My Place and Lovers in Japan, and i've decided to get 42 and Speed of Sound. :)

Great fanfiction :D

I have almost all of their songs on my phone :smug:

that's what my friend keeps saying!!! :laugh3:

and she always screams "I WANNA LICK CHRIS MARTIN!"

its so hilarious. but i'm proud. hah hah.

That's so great ! You have converted your friend ito Coldplay and Chris' addict woooo :D

MARISA!

i've been thinking about my birthday cake too.

my friend's a baker.

so i told her to but this on top of the cake:

viva_coldplay.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D!!!

that's awesome how our birthdays are two days away from each other. :heart::P!!

That would be so beautiful :nice: You'll have to show us :)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I hate Lady Gaga so much ! Her songs are really shit, and we hear them everytime ! :veryangry2:

The other day with my sister, I've attacked a boy who said that Coldplay sucks, and his favorite """""artist"""""" is Lady Gaga :lol:

I'm working on this exercise anatomy book at work, where they (the authors) send photos of athletes and I draw the muscles they request over the top. It has something like 210 drawings to do and has been mostly leg muscles so far, but now I'm into the muscles of the arms and chest. Every time I open a new file and see on the list "Pectoralis major" I think of "Pectoralz." :D

Maybe I should Photoshop some pectorals over one of the pics of the boys in the style of the book... ;)

Wooo I'm studying muscles ! And that's true, when I studied the Pectoralis, I thought about Coldplay :D

^^thanks! :laugh4:!!

when you see this at h&m:

DXL723_69268_09090_45_5900.jpg

and think of coldplay. and you have to have it.

so you make a special trip to get it. :wacko::laugh4:!!

You HAVE to buy it ! First it looks like Coldplay outfits, and it's beautiful !:)

When you're jealous of your sister because she listened to Coldplay all the afternoon while you were working, and the worst is that I only could hear her singing ..... :stunned: and slaughtering their songs :D

Anyway I'm proud of her :)

^^thanks! :laugh4:!!

when you see this at h&m:

DXL723_69268_09090_45_5900.jpg

and think of coldplay. and you have to have it.

so you make a special trip to get it. :wacko::laugh4:!!

I wish I could get one of those... but:

1. I'm poor and haven't seen any of those in my town :disappointed:

2. I can't wear something like that in here... cuz it's always hot :(

-When you use up most of your paper (in school books or even on church bulletins) writing down your favorite song lyrics

-When you create flag and clothing designs for Animal Crossing based off of Coldplay album covers

-When your closet is filled with band photos you printed off Google

-When you pick yellow for your classes unity day tee shirts just so you can walk around singing Yellow

-When you discover how impossible it is to give up singing Coldplay songs at lunch with your buds for Lent

-When for your birthday all you wanted was a $25 Butterfly Baby Doll Tee

-When you got the Tee but acted like a three year old cuz you couldn't wear it since it was unity day

-When you have a dream that you got to sit next to Chris on a train ride at Disney, and the car you sat in was shaped like an elephant

-When you constantly watch Coldplay videos to see if Chris or Guy smiles...which they do in In My Place and Violet Hill

-When you use nail polish to paint icons for every Coldplay song and then hang them in your room

-When the only photos you have on your iPod are Coldplay related

Yea, and I'm only 13, too!;)

~Little White Shadows, Sparkle and Glisten, Part of a System a Plan~~~Dude that song has an awesome bass pattern!

Hahaha very nice! :D... I hate lady gaga too btw :P... She can't even sing :inquisitive:...

... When its 1am and you are really tired but here you are.

... When you realize you have watched the same interview too many times because you know most of the lines coldplay says :P.

... When every morning you wake up with a different coldplay song stuck in your mind :D