🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

When you go on YouTube to listen to that new James Blunt song you heard this morning and really like and look trough the videos to find one with good sound. You finally find one that sounds like you remember the song and in the list on the left the second video is Lovers In Japan. So when you are really addicted to Coldplay you can't stop staring on the Lovers link and don't listen to the James Blunt song anymore, but wait till it finishes to click on Lover In Japan. :lol:

When you go on YouTube to listen to that new James Blunt song you heard this morning and really like and look trough the videos to find one with good sound. You finally find one that sounds like you remember the song and in the list on the left the second video is Lovers In Japan. So when you are really addicted to Coldplay you can't stop staring on the Lovers link and don't listen to the James Blunt song anymore, but wait till it finishes to click on Lover In Japan. :lol:

this is a good one, describing random Coldplay moments in one's day :rolleyes:

When the first thing your friend tells you after 2 weeks of holidays is "I have a surprise for you !" and gives you her Ipod touch..... hehe guess what :)

And I beat another friend who's used to Tap tap revenge, while it was my first try ... Coldplay karma :D

Ok, so, in my French I class, we had to pick a number from 1-100 to win this thing.

And I had the song 42 stuck in my head allll freaking day, so I picked 42.

And guess whaaat, I won it!

Just thought I'd share that, it pretty much made my day : )

This just shows how obsessed? in love I am with Coldplay : )

...when you say "I'm never watching Family Guy again!" because they made fun of Chris Martin on the most recent episode. :angry:

It has seriously jumped the shark--this was just kind of the last straw. :P

...when you say "I'm never watching Family Guy again!" because they made fun of Chris Martin on the most recent episode. :angry:

How did they make fun of him. Of course I am offended but curious as well.

Haha. Yeah. I was listening to our sports radio station and they kept putting down Radiohead.

And I was already getting annoyed. One guy was defending him though I think.

And then someone said they're almost as bad as Coldplay.

:| I was not amused.

I would've boycotted, but I need my hockey. :P

Ok, so, in my French I class, we had to pick a number from 1-100 to win this thing.

And I had the song 42 stuck in my head allll freaking day, so I picked 42.

And guess whaaat, I won it!

Just thought I'd share that, it pretty much made my day : )

This just shows how obsessed? in love I am with Coldplay : )

:stunned:

The exact same thing happened to me yesterday, and yes, I won as well :lol:

When each day, you think " - 1 day" before your next coldplayic gig...

When you are freaking exciting to go to Paris just for a huge Coldplayers meeting... ( for the Parc des Princes's concert and the fans projects)

When you want to kill your friend because he met Chris and the Sexy Vegetarian 2005 gave him his award... ( I promise, I will go to see soon (maybe this week) this friend and I will try to stole this award !)

When you build up your "muscles" on the Viva la Vida remix, when you tidy your room on Coldplay's music, when you cook "with" Coldplay... ( I cannot continue....:laugh3: :embarassed:)

When your first criterion to select your boyfriend is the Coldplay's love. :laugh3:

When you want to kill your friend because he met Chris and the Sexy Vegetarian 2005 gave him his award... ( I promise, I will go to see soon (maybe this week) this friend and I will try to stole this award !)

:o:o:o That's awesome!

Go steal this award!! :lol:

WHAT did they say about him ? :inquisitive:

;)

Noooooo ! :stunned:

Since how much time do you know this ?

At least I hope he loves Coldplay !

But yes... STEAL IT :D

When you're totally thrilled as the professor describes the thyroid gland as a butterfly :lol:

In fact this is ugly, but Coldplay reflex :D