✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

02-Aug-08: Hartford - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos [originally 03-Jul]

just wondering who is going to the Hartford show and what kind of seats you got

i got floor section 6

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post Show Update:

Setlist/Reviews

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/1515

Videos

LIFE IN TECHNICOLOR/VIOLET HILL [From: juminini30]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezUXsFonTdc

Look like jannbarbs was having a good time…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtjkPx3HfRA

IN MY PLACE [thanks jannbarbs]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zqfcTcjE1Q

VIVA LA VIDA [thanks edgapot]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FT8APvknI8

Another version [thanks jannbarbs]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LONDWNDPgY0

FIX YOU [thanks jannbarbs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhpAF-JgM9I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGhmik_DfOY

Strawberry Swing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PS_-ygVahKY

Politik

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPARbjQzx6M

Viva La Vida

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmNaEndYyCs

The Scientist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsI6yBjnYSw

Coldplaying Charity Club Tour Merchandise. All proceeds go to Oxfam Unwrapped.

268863775v16_350x350_Front_Color-CaribbeanBlue.jpg

268868529v16_350x350_Front_Color-AshGrey.jpg

273152429v7_240x240_Front_Color-Black.jpg

268868202v9_240x240_Front_Color-BlueWhite.jpg

Check out the shop for more items and other colours.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you couldnt get presale tickets, the tickets go on sale to the general public at ten on saturday on ticketmaster. my advice to you is get on there right at ten and get best available. they go fast and alot of the time the more you search for tickets the worse they get!

Thanks, but I already know all that. Im ready for the big rush.

So floor seats are the best for getting up close to the stage?

And is it first come first serve with those seats?

Do you have to stand?

Will there be any of these tickets left for general sale?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Maybe Ill see you there...

i didn't do the presale this morning because i won't be in the country on july 3. i can't tell you how much it pains me to be missing this :bigcry:

this is why i'm so hoping to see them at MSG--it's really my only chance to see them this summer, outside of the today show.

i just noticed that they're doing the XL center (this is the new name for the civic center, yeah?) rather than the meadows (or the dodge center) like they did the last time.

i can't believe i'm not going :bigcry:

i have never had floor seats before but im guessing its your best chance to get up close instead of lower upper level (youll never get close to the stage all the way up there)

im pretty sure its first come first serve, obviously the sooner you get online to get tickets the better your chances are for getting good seats. sometimes if you wait a few mins someone "throws" back tickets they had holding into the pool to choose from and youll get those good seats. sometimes its a matter of luck but again if it were me id be online right at ten am.

i have seat numbers on my tickets so its not general admission and there will be seats to sit in (but really who will be sitting in their seats?? haha)

i really couldnt tell you what tickets will be left for general sale but im thinking there will still be a some good seats left from but since they go fast youre better off trying early.

for instance-- i was online right at ten am this morning for presale tickets. first search (i was on two computers) i got UPPER LEVEL SEATING! i searched again and got floor tickets.... then i searched on the other computer for a better section and kept getting lower level. i bought the floor seats i had. when i got home from work at 530 pm i searched online again for presale tickets with another code i had out of curiousity to see what was left and i got floor seats a few rows behind the section i got this morning, and i tried a few times getting the same exact tickets. i was surprised floor seats were still left.

so hope this info helps. i rambled on quite a bit..... haha what else is new

^Thanks that did help

Sigh, so much to do, so much to do

Itll be a mosh-pit on Saturday, but Im pulling up my sleeves and digging in anyway

*takes a deep breath*

If I dont make it, tell everyone I died for a rightful cause

:smug:

aw haha just think positive! it helps having two computers if you can. and i found that doing best available got better results that being specific because then i just got nothing and wasted more time. good luck, let me know how it goes!

i didn't do the presale this morning because i won't be in the country on july 3. i can't tell you how much it pains me to be missing this :bigcry:

this is why i'm so hoping to see them at MSG--it's really my only chance to see them this summer, outside of the today show.

i just noticed that they're doing the XL center (this is the new name for the civic center, yeah?) rather than the meadows (or the dodge center) like they did the last time.

i can't believe i'm not going :bigcry:

aww im sorry.... maybe there is a show you can go to at the end of the tour?? theres a boston show on nov 3rd. and yeah its the civic center. i saw them at the meadows when they were there and it was such a great atmosphere with the warm (too warm) weather and the pavilion being open, it was great but the PIT is general admission and im glad i have actual seats, i dont want to be stressed the day of the show trying to wait in line all day to get a good spot

aw haha just think positive! it helps having two computers if you can. and i found that doing best available got better results that being specific because then i just got nothing and wasted more time. good luck, let me know how it goes!

I will always search best available. Hopefully I will be able to enlist my Dad to work one computer while Im on the other, well be clicking as fast as we can.

"O lordy lord

O lordy lord

It hurts me so bad

I cannot feel it no more.

But someday baby,

I ain't gonna worry my life anymore"

-B.B. King :guitarist:

aww im sorry.... maybe there is a show you can go to at the end of the tour?? theres a boston show on nov 3rd. and yeah its the civic center. i saw them at the meadows when they were there and it was such a great atmosphere with the warm (too warm) weather and the pavilion being open, it was great but the PIT is general admission and im glad i have actual seats, i dont want to be stressed the day of the show trying to wait in line all day to get a good spot

i'm hoping to be able to go to east rutherford, NJ on october 26th to see them, because i go to college in PA, and boston is a bit too far from there :(. but i'm going to be living in europe all summer, so if the NJ tickets go onsale before mid-august, i'm screwed for that too...

PLEASE, god, say i'm going to MSG...

i guess at the very least i'll have the today show.

i saw them at the meadows too, and that was just TOO hot. i was on the flat part close to the stage as well, but i did have a seat. and then the time after that i went all the way up to mohegan sun, but i had pretty crappy seats. i don't even mind if i have bad seats at MSG, i just want to BE THERE!

02/07/08: Washington - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Welcome to the thread for the above show which can be used for all discussion prior to, during and after the show.

One thread one show - should hopefully keep everyone organised and up-to-date with Coldplay on the road.

Did you get tickets?

Are you looking for tickets?

Are you looking for ticket swaps?

Need help/directions on getting to the show?

Not sure what the arrangements and rules are for the particular venue is?

Are you just bloody excited?

Do you have a review for the show?

Did you take any pictures... share them here!

Seating Plan

Section 6

justpeachy

Section 7

03/07/08: Hartford - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Welcome to the thread for the above show which can be used for all discussion prior to, during and after the show.

One thread one show - should hopefully keep everyone organised and up-to-date with Coldplay on the road.

Did you get tickets?

Are you looking for tickets?

Are you looking for ticket swaps?

Need help/directions on getting to the show?

Not sure what the arrangements and rules are for the particular venue is?

Are you just bloody excited?

Do you have a review for the show?

Did you take any pictures... share them here!

Anyone going to Hartford show, please stop by!

I know there is already a thread for the Hartford CT XL Center show, but I cant find it.

Anyway, who else is going to the XL Center on July 3rd, what seats did you get, and will I see you there?

I got Section 7 Row F seats 9 and 10.

^Im really not too sure but they sound pretty good

I got Section 7 Row F

I really think it doesnt matter where you sit, the show is gonna be awesome. Plus farther seats will have better sound as I will be in a pit full of people singing at the top of their lungs, so I wont even hear Chris most of the time.

Hey, a concert's a concert

I'll be there... I forget the number of the section, but it's the one on the side right next to the stage (like in the lower part of the upper level).

I am so excited!!!! Coldplay are really great about making even a big arena feel intimate and personal.

This will be my 4th time seeing them! I cannot wait!!!!!

The best I could wrangle when I went online via ticketmaster this morning at 10 am was second level so I decided to pass. Still disappointed at how the presale was set up. Guess I will have to see them when the hit Boston in November.

i already have tickets but i kept checking online yesterday and today to see what kind of seats were left- if any. i was SO surprised to see that floor seats were left late yesterday and today there are lower level seats still available! i saw them twice in CT the last two times they were here in 05/06 and those tickets sold out in minutes... and i had pretty bad seats, all the way in the back! what is going on this year??? i dont get how there are still tickets left!?

i think some of it might have to do with the fact that the tour is before the release of the CD so a lot of the people who arent die hard fans like us havent really heard anything from coldplay in awhile and dont release that they are about to launch a tour. idk it just feels like coldplay isnt getting a lot of mainstream hype like they usually do for their tours and stuff. which i really have no problem with...