✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

02-Aug-08: Hartford - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos [originally 03-Jul]

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay, tomorrow. Any ideas on how to get the set list or see where they come out after the concert there? I don't know the layout there. Anyone here making signs so we can coordinate?

well for the setlist...thats a bit of a hard find you have to be lucky.Get into the arena around 7 when the first let everyone in and go to one of the workers in front of the stage. Se if he/she knows anything. They run out after the concert so if you want to meet coldplay personally best bet is to get to the venue around 130 and go by the booth where all of the special cars come in. If you see two black suvs with heavily tinted windows thats probably them bring a sign to get their attention.

I plan on getting SOME kind of souvenir...

I remember meeting Eddie Vedder and Stone Gossard from Pearl Jam after I went to see them in June '06...I was waiting at a bus stop near the Dodge Music Center and I happened to catch them walking (rather quickly) on the sidewalk...presumably to the tour bus.

I'll tell you one thing...they better not pull a Toronto 2nd night and have no encore.

hiudfghdfkjsghfiudsghdfjkghdfiughfdksghfdksughfdius it's TODAY!!!!!!!!

I cannot wait ahahahihfkeugihfdgd. See, I can't even type correctly. As for buying merch, I am going to try really hard to limit myself. I just bought a car so I am somewhat broke at the moment, so I am going to try and only get a program and a keychain (for my new car keys, of course). And that will still be expensive. Hahaha. Whatever. Two things I would gladly go completely broke for are a car and COLDPLAY.

Can you guys tell how incoherent I am right now? HFIDSUYFHSJDKHFIS see you guys tonight!!!!