✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

02-Aug-08: Hartford - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos [originally 03-Jul]

yeah i was thinking the same thing too. but i swore the first time i saw them in april 2005 the tickets went on sale before the cd was released.... maybe im wrong i cant remember that far back. anyway im happy i got my seats. i was just surprised at what tickets are were still left!

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got Section 4, floor.

The amount of tickets still available may have to do with the fact that Hartford is much bigger than the Mohegan Sun, where they played last time. Just a theory.

come on everyone! i know theres a good amount of people in here going to this show. lets get some convo going... 29 days to go by my count! what song is everyone hoping for the most? aside from the new ones i really want a good oldie like see you soon/amsterdam. they didnt play those when i saw them last time. hopefully they will mostly stay away from x&y although i would enjoy swallowed in the sea or fix you. what do you guys think?

This will be my first time seeing them live at all so I'm not really picky about what songs they perform. I do agree that it'd be cool to hear an oldie like warning sign or spies...or yellow but that's probably a given. I wish they'd perform everything!

• 2 weeks later...

i'll be coming from boston soo opposite direction... sorry!

i'm so excited for this though... with all of the confusion about the boston date it's nice to know that i have this to look forward to for sure. i think theyll play everything on the new album since its so short... maybe no reign of love but everything else.

im hoping for a rare oldie such as everythings not lost, see you soon, amsterdam, life is for living. but im not expecting any of them...

Ew. Hartford Show has been postponed.

Hey everyone, I'm new to this site. I just stumbled across it and figure it looks like an awesome place, so here I am.

I think this is an okay place to post this, but if it isn't, feel free to delete/move it. Sorry if it comes to that. I don't mean to be a pain.

Just wanted to give a heads up to everyone that the Hartford, CT show at the XL Center has been postponed until Saturday, August 2nd. :( I bought tickets off of my friend, so I didn't get the actual message myself, but it was passed on to me by her. I know there are plenty of people in this situation where they wouldn't get the Ticketmaster message directly, so I wanted to copy/paste the contents here for you all:

Hello, this is Ticketmaster Customer Service with an important alert for your upcoming event. ColdPlay scheduled at XL Center on Thursday, July 3 , 2008, at 7:30PM , has been postponed. The new date is Saturday, August 2 , 2008 , at 7:30PM. Original tickets will be honored for the new date, or you may obtain a refund by following the instructions below for your applicable delivery method.

So, who else is climbing aboard the Depression Boat with me this evening? :\

Oh dang, that stinks. I didn't realize it happened to lots of dates. I was thinking it was just Hartford.

That's funny that it happened a week ago because my friend just got the message in her inbox today.

Way to be on top of things, Ticketmaster, you piece of poo.