✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

21-Oct-08: Cleveland - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos [originally 6 Jul]

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been to plenty of concerts. Ive seen Dave Matthews Band, O.A.R., Counting Crows, Maroon 5, and some other bands that most people probably havent heard of that well. [...]

Hi!

Welcome here and thanks for your review!

Good to hear you had such a great time as well.

Can I ask you when you saw Maroon 5?

I've been to one of their concerts shortly after "Songs for Jane" came out.

That was 2004, they were "Newcomers" then...

I think I've been one of very few people at the concert who knew the lyrics of all of the songs...

So they only played for around 50 minutes, the crowd actually only knew "This love" and therefore I was a bit disappointed.

I know this is off-topic, but I'd love to know what your experience was like!

See you around!

Hi everyone!

This was my first Coldplay show and I was not at all disappointed. I have the mindset that you either love them or you hate them. Either you can appreciate what they do, or you are stuck in this "why are they so popular?" state of mind.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi, and mention that I had a fantastic time at the show. One of the best times in a very long time.

Mandy*

Guest kmm1482
I'll put my review and best pictures (I took 252) up sometime this weekend. But I will say this who enjoyed the phones during the Viva La Vida remix? More on that later.

If anyone remembers seeing a 'Reign of Guy' poster being held up, that was me!

Me and my mom were ones who had our cell phones waving high and proud! I like how they noticed we were ALL doing it and and starting filming it an putting it on the screens :D

I'll put my review and best pictures (I took 252) up sometime this weekend. But I will say this who enjoyed the phones during the Viva La Vida remix? More on that later.

The phones thing was amazing, I think the band loved that. I want that Viva La Vida remix!

Hey Gianna! Nice sign:D Did Guy see it??

he may be seeing that sign again...very soon...maybe in Detroit:D

and Chavi? We're sitting on his side again so should have some good vids for you...I owe you for all that great JB footage you took;)

'Reign of Guy', 'Reign of Jonny' and 'Phil is hot' banners are back !! :D

Should we expect new ones ???

:wideeyed: CKs shots too pretty please !

'Reign of Guy', 'Reign of Jonny' and 'Phil is hot' banners are back !! :D

Should we expect new ones ???

:wideeyed: CKs shots too pretty please !

Of course we have new banners...but those are under lock and key until the Florida shows:D

And if Guy is showing off his undies you can bet there will be pics;)

Hi!

Welcome here and thanks for your review!

Good to hear you had such a great time as well.

Can I ask you when you saw Maroon 5?

I've been to one of their concerts shortly after "Songs for Jane" came out.

That was 2004, they were "Newcomers" then...

I think I've been one of very few people at the concert who knew the lyrics of all of the songs...

So they only played for around 50 minutes, the crowd actually only knew "This love" and therefore I was a bit disappointed.

I know this is off-topic, but I'd love to know what your experience was like!

See you around!

Hey, thanks for the welcome. As for the Maroon 5 show, I saw them in this past August in Pittsburgh and again at the Beale St. Music Festival in Memphis a few years back. The show this past August was w/ Counting Crows and Sara Bareilles. It was a really good show, especially during Wake Up Call because they put some of the words up really large on the screen behind them as their backdrop and them like flashing and stuff. I have really liked them for a pretty long time. When I saw them in Memphis it was like 4 years ago before they got really big. Which, just to keep it a little off topic. the Beale St Music Festival is ridonkulous to say the least. When I was there it was like The Killers, Maroon 5, O.A.R., and a bunch of other really good bands. It is a good meter of who will probably be really popular in a short period of time. In any case, I really liked the show and I would love to see them again. The crowd got really into it and they were actually the headliner because they play after Counting Crows. I mean, its kinda obvious that the crowd would know the lyrics at this point because they have got really big you know? That being said:

The concert last Tuesday was the coolest concert Ive ever been to. So much energy and a bunch of great people jamming with a phenominal band. I cant wait for Prospekts March because the more Coldplay the better. Hope to see you around too!

Hey Gianna! Nice sign:D Did Guy see it??

Hey Mel! Yes he did! I got a brillant heart-felt smile!

Here are some of my pictures from the night:

DSCN8394.jpg

DSCN8392.jpg

Next three are from In My Place (for Mel and Lori:wink3:):

DSCN8352.jpg

DSCN8351.jpg

DSCN8350.jpg

DSCN8343.jpg

DSCN8340.jpg

Love Chris' face in this one:

DSCN8334.jpg

DSCN8486.jpg