✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

21-Oct-08: Cleveland - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos [originally 6 Jul]

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Extra Tickets for Sale

Hi everybody :dance:

I also have 2 extra tix for the Cleveland show scheduled for Tues. Oct. 21st

Sec 4 Row FF seats 7 & 8 , they are on the floor

If you know anyone interested, just message me here, or at [email protected]

Just 6 more days until my 1st Coldplay concert!! I can hardly stand waiting, hehee :dance::heart::guitarist:

See ya there!!

Laurel

I have a set of floor seats for Tuesday night, they are section 5, row JJ. I am no longer able to go due to last minute commitments. I would be willing to swap but I cannot attend other dates either. Therefore I just want to sell these for face or best offer. Please message me, I am in Columbus, I can overnight these or if you are in C-bus we can arrange pickup.

CONCERT IS TOMORROW! We have waited since July 5th for this darn thing! Jeez it better be incredible. But its Coldplay, I have no worries! :cool:

I'll be wearing my black viva t-shirt so holler if you see me! Im on the floor in sec 5 row PP! CANT WAIT!!

Quicken Loans Arena

Quicken Loans Arena

1 Center Ct

Cleveland, OH 44115

800-820-2287

No, it’s not cool to like Coldplay, but so what?

Their latest album, “Viva La Vida,” is the band’s most adventurous set to date, and they’re chart-toppers in virtually every country on the planet. Plus, Chris Martin’s falsetto still makes us tingle. So suck it, critics! We’ll be standing on our seats singing along to “Clocks” and “Speed of Sound.”

Coldplay will perform at Quicken Loans Arena on October 21. Doors to the show open at 6 p.m.

http://cleveland.metromix.com/music/alternative/coldplay/447358/content

Ticket Giveaway: Coldplay & Duffy Tonight at Q Arena!

The Cleveland Leader is proud to partner with Rock the Vote to offer Clevelanders the chance to win a pair of tickets to tonight's concert at the Quicken Loans Arena featuring British exports Coldplay and Duffy.

Duffy is a up-and-coming blue eyed soul singer from across the pond. Her debut album 'Rockferry' has won praise on both sides of the Atlantic. The 24 year old from Wales stormed the Adult Contemporary Charts with the single "Mercy". Her debut album 'Rockferry' debuted on the Billboard Charts at number 4 and her career looks like it can up from here.

Coldplay really needs no introduction. The band has had meteoric rise in popularity since their debut album "Parachutes" came out and hit single 'Yellow' dominated Alternative Radio. Since then, the band has become regarded as the U2 of their generation as albums "A Rush of Blood to the Head", "X&Y", and "Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends" have cemented their claim to be regarded as rock royalty.

To enter the drawing, please provide the correct answer to the following question: What was the title of Duffy's debut EP? Please email the answer to [email protected] by 4:30 PM. The winner of the tickets will be contacted at 5 PM and tickets will be left at the Quicken Loans Arena box office where you will need a photo ID in order to claim your prize.

http://www.clevelandleader.com/node/7386

Quicken Loans Arena

1 Center Ct

Cleveland, OH 44115

800-820-2287

No, it’s not cool to like Coldplay, but so what?

Their latest album, “Viva La Vida,” is the band’s most adventurous set to date, and they’re chart-toppers in virtually every country on the planet. Plus, Chris Martin’s falsetto still makes us tingle. So suck it, critics! We’ll be standing on our seats singing along to “Clocks” and “Speed of Sound.”

Coldplay will perform at Quicken Loans Arena on October 21. Doors to the show open at 6 p.m.

http://cleveland.metromix.com/music/alternative/coldplay/447358/content

jejejejejje.

i love people that aren't afraid to admit liking Coldplay.....

their article on VLV is pretty cool too.......

http://cleveland.metromix.com/music/article/in-defense-of-coldplay/498819/content

and i :heart:LOVE:heart: the Nickelback reference in it!!!!!!