✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

30-Jul-08: Toronto - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos [originally 29/30 Oct]

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They played Warning Sign at the soundcheck???? I really hope they play it tomorrow night. Tonight was amaaaaaazing, Don't Panic really shocked me, and Jonny sang! I know I may be bias but the crowd tonight was beyond amazing, and thanks guys for the great show!

this looks fucken amazing :D

:)

They played Warning Sign at the soundcheck???? I really hope they play it tomorrow night. Tonight was amaaaaaazing, Don't Panic really shocked me, and Jonny sang! I know I may be bias but the crowd tonight was beyond amazing, and thanks guys for the great show!

Yeup, they sure did! Honestly, I don't think they will :(... They, unfortunately, seem to only be playing it during the soundcheck parties... in the cities that have had them... I'm thinking they'll bring it out near the end of the tour... or perhaps next year?

Nice. what kind of camera do you have? I just bought a camera last week and all of the pics I took came out blurry and shitty. :veryangry:

heh - Chris at one point during the show pointed at someone in the front few rows and said 'hey I have that camera - its a great camera'... wonder if he was pointing at you green_eyes :)

Nice. what kind of camera do you have? I just bought a camera last week and all of the pics I took came out blurry and shitty. :veryangry:

It's just a point and shoot camera... A Canon PowerShot... S3 IS... Not even the newest model... Awe, I actually have a ton of blurry pics too! That's what happens when everyone's moving around having a good time :) Atleast you have some amazing memories right? And that's what counts :)

heh - Chris at one point during the show pointed at someone in the front few rows and said 'hey I have that camera - its a great camera'... wonder if he was pointing at you green_eyes :)

Nah.. I'm thinking it was this guy in the front row... He had this weird looking camera thing I hadn't seen before... I think... Haha, who knows!

Green_eyes11 are you Penny Howle?? :laugh3: Your pics are freaking awesome!! Thanks for posting :D

shhh it's a secret, lol! nah... just some girl with a camera and a great seat :D

Here's one from the soundcheck... we were sitting much further back for that...

n48901112_42097223_1666.jpg

here's a not so great picture immediately after they walked offstage and the cleanup began...

n657154723_708828_4239.jpg

btw - I couldn't believe how many people actually got up and left BEFORE the encore... haven't they ever been to a concert before???

i dont really write to much on the boards, but after tonights show, i was left a little unsatisfied.

this is my 7th coldplay show and it was my least favourite show so far...my friend who was sitting somewhere else had the same thoughts as well.

just a couple quick points.

thought the start of really sped up, they just mowed through songs.

wish chris would have talked more and he seemed to run around alot less.

they were trying to play heavier which was cool but it sometimes drowned out the vocals which i dont like, not sure if that is the ACC sound system probelm.

did like the confetti of butterflies, it was great it poured down over top of us.

did like how they showed the band on the screen in cool views.

overall i did have a fun time, i cannot not have a fun time with coldplay playing. just think viva la vida doesnt turn into a great live album.

hopefully tomorrow is better with wills bday and all.

here's a not so great picture immediately after they walked offstage and the cleanup began...

n657154723_708828_4239.jpg

btw - I couldn't believe how many people actually got up and left BEFORE the encore... haven't they ever been to a concert before???

oh my gosh! look at all the confetti!!!

haha totally laughed at the people leaving... they missed an awesome encore.

clearly hardcore fans, lol.

I just got back home. I'm speechless. I got to meet them after soundcheck. Can't believe how close I was to the band.

I've got a few videos (including don't panic) shot from where green_eyes11 was sitting (i was next to her). I'm uploading it as I type. I also have a video of the band jamming during soundcheck.

Oh my god. It sounded amazing. I am so excited for tomorrow, now.

Just a question, how was security? I really want to bring in a camera tomorrow. Did you guys hide your camera or something, or did you just walk in with it?

Oh my god. It sounded amazing. I am so excited for tomorrow, now.

Just a question, how was security? I really want to bring in a camera tomorrow. Did you guys hide your camera or something, or did you just walk in with it?

Dunno about others but there was 0 checking at the front entrance - I walked straight in with camera in one hand and tickets and phone in other hand. They scanned the tickets and we walked straight in.