✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

30-Jul-08: Toronto - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos [originally 29/30 Oct]

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! So that was so amazing..

Here's the setlist:

1. Life In Technicolor

2. Violet Hill

3. Clocks

4. In my Place

5. Viva La vida

6. Yes!!!!!!! (OMG OMG OMG)

7. 42

8. Fix You (you should've seen Chris' face as the crowd was singing)

9. Strawberry Swing

10. Chinese Sleep Chant

11. God Put A Smile On Your Face

12. Speed of Sound

13. Yellow

14. Lost!

15. The Scientist

16. Death Will Never Conquer

17. Talk Remix Thing

18. Politik

19. Lovers In Japan

20. Death And All His Friends/ The Escapist

21. Don't Panic (I pretty much freaked when they played this)

22. I'm not really sure what this was, it didn't sound ilke the Dubliners but I haven't heard a good quality version of it so I don't know.

Wow, absolutely killer setlist. Glad to see they're switching things up little by little. Would have loved some Green Eyes in there, but Don't Panic is even better.

Although, I'm hoping they go back to Life is for Living at SOME point on this tour. I'll hold out hope forever!

Absolutly AMAZING! I'm too speechless right now to type... Full review will come tomorrow... and pictures later tonight (that's if they're not all blurry... I was shaking sooo much!)....

They played WARNING SIGN for us at the Sound Check Party!!! It was absolutly unbelievable!! THEN... My heart sunk as I heard something I never thought I'd hear live... "When I counted up my demons..." unfortunately... it stopped there because Chris kept messing up the song! But we got one line of Everything's Not Lost and that's pretty darn cool!

After that... We got to meet the band!

And an amazing show followed...

Like I said, better review tomorrow... I'm too busy being ridiculous amounts of excited right now! I can barely type... I'm sure that all made totally no sense, lol

Absolutly AMAZING! I'm too speechless right now to type... Full review will come tomorrow... and pictures later tonight (that's if they're not all blurry... I was shaking sooo much!)....

They played WARNING SIGN for us at the Sound Check Party!!! It was absolutly unbelievable!! THEN... My heart sunk as I heard something I never thought I'd hear live... "When I counted up my demons..." unfortunately... it stopped there because Chris kept messing up the song! But we got one line of Everything's Not Lost and that's pretty darn cool!

Like I said, better review tomorrow... I'm too busy being ridiculous amounts of excited right now! I can barely type... I'm sure that all made totally no sense, lol

ur sooooooooooo lucky......glad u had fun

This is amazing! Thanks!

I think it was the best show of the tour 'til now. One of my favorites songs ever is Don't Panic.

Do you know what was the last song? The Dubliners, I supposed.

Don't Panic????????? OMFG!!!!!! :o Does anyone made a video?

i've got video (almost the entire concert)... gotta go through 8gb of stuff (and find somewhere to upload it)... great concert... Lovers in Japan was insane (specially with the neon butterflies in the night)... some other incredible moments tonight... can only mean tomorrow's concert will be insane too...

Quick question for those at tonight's show....was there an opening act? Did the show start at 7:30 sharp or did it take a while? Thanks!

as i posted earlier - opening act was Santogold (hip/hop with lots of electro sounds)... She started at about 7:45pm and finished about 8:15pm (quick 30min set). Then it was literally crazy waiting until 9pm when Coldplay took the stage. They wrapped up their encore at 10:41pm sharply. Short concert if you ask me but totally awesome nonetheless.

Wow, the show was sooo good. The guys sounded great!

I had great seats too - CFRL Row 33. My only problem was some of the annoying people in the audience, especially this couple in front of me who were drunk and didn't stop making out during the show. But other than that, amazing show! :)

i've got video (almost the entire concert)... gotta go through 8gb of stuff (and find somewhere to upload it)... great concert... Lovers in Japan was insane (specially with the neon butterflies in the night)... some other incredible moments tonight... can only mean tomorrow's concert will be insane too...

Almost the entire concert? WOW! But my computer doesn't support 8GB. :laugh3: He's pretty old! :laugh3:

Can you upload only the Don't Panic video on Youtube? I love this song so much!

Almost the entire concert? WOW! But my computer doesn't support 8GB. :laugh3: He's pretty old! :laugh3:

Can you upload only the Don't Panic video on Youtube? I love this song so much!

its on its way up... shouldn't be much longer... also in the clip is a tune they did as the very last song which I also didn't recognize too well...

wow crazy pics.

I wonder how the setlist will be different. I have this hope inside me that they'll play shiver. Even though it's very unlikely.

I was on the subway at about 11:30 and I saw this girl and her boyfriend come on...I was so jealous. I was like "how was the concert?" They just said good. Pfft. I'm expecting mindblowing fantastic amazing.

I was on the subway at about 11:30 and I saw this girl and her boyfriend come on...I was so jealous. I was like "how was the concert?" They just said good. Pfft. I'm expecting mindblowing fantastic amazing.

wow, lame! definitely wasn't me! you totally would have gotten something along the lines of "mindblowing fantastic amazing" if you had run into me lol