✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

18-Nov-08: Houston - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did Pris say what time her meet and greet thingy was?

I wish I had a phone I that could go on the internet! I don't even have texting. :( Otherwise, I would be on here all night when I'm at work waiting for these live reports. I can't wait to hear from Pris!!!!!!

Ok, so small report before i head out <yet again>

I still have NO idea where my seat's gonna be, apparently not even the girl organizing the whole thing knows...........:inquisitive:

On the meet and greet, is scheduled for 8 pm <seems awfully late> and i'm beggin that i ran into Angie or some coldplayers there 'cause the crowd i'm stuck with are crappy non fans!!!!! :inquisitive:

But the sight of the Berryman can make anything feel like heaven, so i'll let you know every little detail as soon as i can!!!!!

Ok, so small report before i head out <yet again>

I still have NO idea where my seat's gonna be, apparently not even the girl organizing the whole thing knows...........:inquisitive:

On the meet and greet, is scheduled for 8 pm <seems awfully late> and i'm beggin that i ran into Angie or some coldplayers there 'cause the crowd i'm stuck with are crappy non fans!!!!! :inquisitive:

But the sight of the Berryman can make anything feel like heaven, so i'll let you know every little detail as soon as i can!!!!!

:lol:HAVE SO MUCH FUN!

i wish i could be there tonight but i cant...

but have so muchfun!!!!! :D

PRIS!!!! Yay!!! Ah, your going to have so much fun.

Thats sucks you have to hang with those people though, that would be cool of you met up with Angie some how!

I know!!! Is annoying 'cause we are 8 people but only the girl from Peru and me are fans..... the rest are just people who are fans of contests..............

One of them asked me what Oxfam is when i mentioned it, two of them didn't know Moses even existed, another one said i was a HUGE fan because i know all of their songs from the last record and another one doubted on the names of the members of Coldplay that are NOT Chris............:inquisitive: :inquisitive: :inquisitive:

Get the picture now???? :dozey:

I have to log out again, but i'll try and post something tonight, if that's not possible i'll have to do it until tomorrow night when i get home.....

I'll talk to you later!!!!

........woooaaa loooong post........ :P

I know!!! Is annoying 'cause we are 8 people but only the girl from Peru and me are fans..... the rest are just people who are fans of contests..............

One of them asked me what Oxfam is when i mentioned it, two of them didn't know Moses even existed, another one said i was a HUGE fan because i know all of their songs from the last record and another one doubted on the names of the members of Coldplay that are NOT Chris............:inquisitive: :inquisitive: :inquisitive:

I have to log out again, but i'll try and post something tonight, if that's not possible i'll have to do it until tomorrow night when i get home.....

Ahh really! Stupid ass people:shifty:

Well your there and you deserve it:dance: Now go have fun Pris:D:D

grr I missed pris! 8 PM!!! that's late!!! are they gonna stay back stage for the show? and what about the band don't they have to warm up and such? so they have like 30 minutes!

she should go to the venue.. pris if you read this! do to the venue angie's there already!

edit ooh and btw I hate non fan prize winnersgrrrr!

at brixton ther were these two elderly men, we're not even sure if they went to the gig at all! they might have gone to the city!! i can't believe that!

so the chilean winners are not fans?

:bigcry: I could be there now you know :bigcry: