✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

18-Nov-08: Houston - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today (at 1:39AM) is the DAY!

I am so freaking excited guys! See you there! I'm super tempted to try to find a Texas flag and give it to them but I'm way too late!

What a great idea! Why didn't any of us think of it sooner?? If anyone has a Texas flag, please bring it tonight for the guys!!!

How am I going to get any work done today when all I can think about is getting to the concert of the year??????

See ya'll tonight!!!

Susan

What a great idea! Why didn't any of us think of it sooner?? If anyone has a Texas flag, please bring it tonight for the guys!!!

How am I going to get any work done today when all I can think about is getting to the concert of the year??????

See ya'll tonight!!!

Susan

I can't wait!! Ahh, I am not going to be able to concentrate at school today just knowing that my favorite band in the whole wide world is in my city less than 15 minutes away!!

See ya'll tonight!!!

Susan

I can't wait!! Ahh, I am not going to be able to concentrate at school today just knowing that my favorite band in the whole wide world is in my city less than 15 minutes away!!

See ya'll tonight!!!

Susan

Yeah. My flight isn't till almost 4 and I skipped my morning classes just because I'm so f'in excited.