✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

18-Nov-08: Houston - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Davi017,

Generally they play the same set list that they perform at the other venues. I made an iTunes playlist that matches the setlist.

Coldplaying.com has a Tour section that posts the set lists from past shows. This is what I'm guessing they should be playing. They usually don't deviate from the norm but Coldplay can always surprise everyone! :D

Thanks for estimate, have a limo picking up a group of us and want to make sure it is there in time.

If anyone needs tickets I have two in sec 125 row 31 seats 9 and 10. I will sell them both for 100 bucks. They are e-tickets and I can e-mail them, a check can be mailed to me after the show. I just want someone to use the tickets and get my money back.

Chris

832-331-0342

Hey all, this is my first concert, and I'm 23! ha ha, funny, i know. I'm wondering how to do it w/the camera, should i just put it in my pocket? I doubt they'll do a body search. Also, what time should I get there? Crap! I just remembered I need to pack the tickets, ha ha! Ok, I'm super excited. I'm gonna make an 8 hr trip to Houston, leaving early 2morrow so hopefully someone'll respond before i go. K, have fun everyone!!! :D

Hey all, this is my first concert, and I'm 23! ha ha, funny, i know. I'm wondering how to do it w/the camera, should i just put it in my pocket? I doubt they'll do a body search. Also, what time should I get there? Crap! I just remembered I need to pack the tickets, ha ha! Ok, I'm super excited. I'm gonna make an 8 hr trip to Houston, leaving early 2morrow so hopefully someone'll respond before i go. K, have fun everyone!!! :D

Hey Timmy21girl,

You can bring a camera, just as long as it's not a professional camera. A point-and-shoot should be fine. You can bring it in a purse or a bag or your pockets (how I roll.) The doors open at 6:30 and the show starts at 7:30, so you should aim to be there around 5-6 so you can situated in the venue, get merch, food, etc. But the good thing is that it is reserved seats for all so you're guaranteed a seat, but traffic, crowds and etc. might be a thick if you're late.

Don't forget your ticket and have a safe trip! Sign up with Oxfam at the concert! :)

I wouldn't just put it in your pocket. They will make you empty your pockets. I always just crotch mine.

Doors open at 6:30 so I'd get there around that time.

Where are you driving from? We're from McAllen but flying out of Harlingen tomorrow.