✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

18-Nov-08: Houston - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's some news...

Just got some information from people I know in the hotel industry downtown......

Gwennie was in Houston last night (Sunday) to catch the Madonna show here and both of them are staying at the Four Seasons downtown (with Madonna checking out sooner than Gwyneth). Mrs. Martin is said to be staying at the hotel and was waiting to meet up with Chris and the band today as they arrived from last night's show in OKC.

HOLY CRAP - my all-time favorite band is here in Houston!!!! YEEHAW!!! I'm working on getting a babysitter right now so my husband and I can sneak away to the hotel bar for some drinks and possible sightings. :cool:

Any other Coldplaying fans going to be in that area tonight? Anyone??

I can't wait until tomorrow!!! I apologize now to any fans sitting behind me in Section B because I'm going to be waving my sign like crazy!!!! :-)

Susan

Just got some information from people I know in the hotel industry downtown......

Gwennie was in Houston last night (Sunday) to catch the Madonna show here and both of them are staying at the Four Seasons downtown (with Madonna checking out sooner than Gwyneth). Mrs. Martin is said to be staying at the hotel and was waiting to meet up with Chris and the band today as they arrived from last night's show in OKC.

HOLY CRAP - my all-time favorite band is here in Houston!!!! YEEHAW!!! I'm working on getting a babysitter right now so my husband and I can sneak away to the hotel bar for some drinks and possible sightings. :cool:

Any other Coldplaying fans going to be in that area tonight? Anyone??

I can't wait until tomorrow!!! I apologize now to any fans sitting behind me in Section B because I'm going to be waving my sign like crazy!!!! :-)

Susan

That's a good story except for the band is in Dallas;) Now Chris may have gone on his own to Houston already, but everybody else is still in Dallas:D

Why would they be in Dallas they were in OKC last?

They hardly ever stay in the city the play in. They do a runner right after the show and the cars take them directly to their plane. All last week they were in Miami...which means after both Atlanta shows and the Orlando show they flew back to Miami.;)

No guarantees.....

That's a good story except for the band is in Dallas;) Now Chris may have gone on his own to Houston already, but everybody else is still in Dallas:D

I'm so sorry if my information is wrong, I was just passing along what a friend who works in a hotel downtown called and said......

Don't shoot the messenger! ;) I'm willing to take whatever info I can get in hopes maybe some of it may be correct!! It's still fun to dream about the guys actually being in Houston, ya know???

Either way, we know we'll get to see them tomorrow!!!! :D

I'm so sorry if my information is wrong, I was just passing along what a friend who works in a hotel downtown called and said......

Don't shoot the messenger! ;) I'm willing to take whatever info I can get in hopes maybe some of it may be correct!! It's still fun to dream about the guys actually being in Houston, ya know???

Either way, we know we'll get to see them tomorrow!!!! :D

No, no not shooting the messenger:D And it is fun to stalk...just don't get your hopes up too high.

There was an alleged sighting of the boys here in Florida after the Orlando show and all the pics taken with the band never materialized...hmmmm..

Have fun and hope they are indeed in Houston;)

Either way, we know we'll get to see them tomorrow!!!!

Holy Crap, we are actually going to see the greatest band who ever walked the face of the earth, with our own eye's!!! I'm about to pass out from excitement!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Aww, get real girlfriends!

You girls are all talk!

How do I know?:thinking:

Because I roped and kidnapped Chrissy last night after the OKC show!:sneaky:

(well, he Sang to me for fucks sake, whats a girl to do?:smug:)

I may set him loose in time for the next gigs, but right now, he`s a little bit...er.....

"tied up".:dozey:

"Noooo-YOU move over Kels and Gwyneth, "I" took your man!:lol::cool::P