✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

18-Nov-08: Houston - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Last time they came to Houston, Rita caused them to cancel their performance in The Woodlands. They came around again (Thank you!!!) and I was able to see them. I was section 421, second to last row from the top. Chris was very small, but just as loud and amazing. With some luck and connections, I was able to get bumped down to the 107 section. Basically any 100 section close to the stage is a great view of the band. You can make out their facial expressions; you can't do that very well from nose-bleed.

This time around I have Section A, Row 7. I promised myself I wouldn't suffer nose-bleed again.

Anyone near me?

I'm in Section A, too, nobetter! I can't remember what row though... and I don't feel like getting my tix from their super secret hiding spot! ;) I can't wait for this show!

Only 48 more days!!!!

I'm in Section A, too, nobetter! I can't remember what row though... and I don't feel like getting my tix from their super secret hiding spot! ;) I can't wait for this show!

Only 48 more days!!!!

I'm in section F, way better than the last show I went to. I'm hoping that once the show starts I'll be able to 'sneak' forward a little! :D We should all meet up before the show................

47 days!!!!!!

Bump! Anyone else coming along?

Any one know who the opening band is? Haven't found anything anywhere. I know Santigold is opening for them in other places, but they aren't listed for Houston's show. Any ideas?

I think I've read on here that Duffy is opening for the Houston stop. Last time it was Fiona Apple (that was weird.)

yea ill be in section b row 14....won them on the radio woot woot!!!

Did you win them on 95.7? I tried soooooo hard to win those tickets but I never got through!

29 days and counting down!

No I actually won them on 104 krbe. I was so surprised, I mean I only did it for the hell of it. but i guess being a die hard coldplay fan pays off. lol.

p.s. anybpdy know if the band is going to like be signing things for their fans like they do in other venues? if so, where?

Correction, according to the Coldplay website:

Good morning. We're pleased to confirm that Jim Ward's alt-country dudes Sleepercar will be supporting Coldplay for all the US shows from 3rd November, with Jon Hopkins also supporting from 11th November. The supports for the upcoming gigs are thus as follows:

26th Oct - 1st Nov: Duffy

3rd Nov - 9th Nov: Sleepercar

11th Nov - 26th Nov: Jon Hopkins + Sleepercar <--- US!!! :D

Check out some tunes at their MySpaces.

Anchorman