✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

18-Nov-08: Houston - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Only 19 more days!!!!

Woo Hoo! I am getting so excited and the concert will be here before we know it! Any other Coldplaying members going to be down in on the floor in Section B with me? I'm on row 14, seat 3 - 4. I would love to meet some of you!

Also, when the guys were here last, I'm pretty sure they stayed at the Four Seasons hotel downtown. I'm thinking of hanging out in the bar some on Monday night....maybe they'll have it stocked with the "good" lagers the band often requests! That would be a good clue that they were in fact at that hotel. Hmmmm....

Be looking for my sign to spot me on the floor -

It will probably be something stupid about me being a Mom in love with Coldplay!!! :-)

Hope to see many of you there!

Susan

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG!! Im going to be in section B row 14 also. In seats 11 and 12. I guess I will see you there susan. By the way my name is Brenda, a 16 year old coldplay maniac. lol. I wanted to ask you a question. Have you ever met the band?

Hi Brenda! Nope, I've never met the band, but I hope to change that on this visit to town!! I'll be sure to look for you at the concert since we'll be sitting so close to each other!

14 days and counting - Woo Hoo!! :-)

Woah, I can't believe it's the Tuesday after next. It feels like it was only last week that I bought the tickets but it was actually five months ago!! It's almost here. I already asked for the days off work, my brothers are coming with me, and I think one of my close friends might also come with me. I'll be in section B so maybe I'll see some of my fellow Coldplaying forum members!

Brenda, will you be volunteering?

I am volunteering!

Yes! My brother and I will both be volunteering. We're pretty stoked. My brother has never done it before but I helped out with Oxfam volunteering back in 2005. It was lots of fun.

You know my name, so I do hope you say hi to me!

Hi Brenda!

haha. i wish i could take off of work for the day after the concert. i got some conference to go to and i have to be up a little earlier than usual ahahahahahhaah

but i'm looking forward to going to ihop after the show :P

hey ian :D

GOT TICKETS! WOOHOO BABY!

houston - tuesday the 18th - we'll be in section 122, row 21 if anyone wants to meet up. got an unreal deal on ebay today after i thought it wasn't going to work out.

yay - - - i'm SO excited!

:dance: