✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay on American Idol! (itunes commercial)

airieslady

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too FREAKED out when I saw this commercial! There I was sitting on my bed, drinking my Dr. Pepper and when I heard Chris' beautiful voice singing "I used to rule the world." I almost choked! Then I literally got choked up, GOD how I've missed them so....

I am working on downloading from TiVo and uploading to YouTube. Hopefully it won't take too long. I'll update this post with a link when it's up.

I too FREAKED out when I saw this commercial! There I was sitting on my bed, drinking my Dr. Pepper and when I heard Chris' beautiful voice singing "I used to rule the world." I almost choked! Then I literally got choked up, GOD how I've missed them so....

I am working on downloading from TiVo and uploading to YouTube. Hopefully it won't take too long. I'll update this post with a link when it's up.

ooh, really?! that would be GREAT, thank you! :dance:

literally yesterday i was in the apple store in my mall thinking, "man, what if the global initiative is apple ads?" i dont want THAT to be the global initiative, because frankly that'll be a HUGE let-down, but i still think that them doing the commerical is pretty cool, especially because i thought of it yesterday :P

i know they hate doing commercials etc etc, but i think if they're going to do commercials, apple is a good company to do it for. and they already did one in 2005 anyway.

ooh, really?! that would be GREAT, thank you! :dance:

literally yesterday i was in the apple store in my mall thinking, "man, what if the global initiative is apple ads?" i dont want THAT to be the global initiative, because frankly that'll be a HUGE let-down, but i still think that them doing the commerical is pretty cool, especially because i thought of it yesterday :P

i know they hate doing commercials etc etc, but i think if they're going to do commercials, apple is a good company to do it for. and they already did one in 2005 anyway.

maybe the iTunes commercial is the global reach campaign!!!

YIKES, I never thought of that... it might be possible. Maybe this is the single release of Viva la Vida??

Yayy thank you so much! :D

SO. FUCKING. AMAZING.

ahhh, that is just BEAUTIFUL!!

anyone know how to rip it? :sneaky:

We need someone with Quicktime Pro so they can just right click and save it to their computer...

exact link please!

There is none :confused: its on that EXACT page...

i like it. the backround and stuff even kinda fits with the whole paint theme. very cool. i wish it was longer!!

i dont think this really counts as coldplay doing a commercial... its just itunes advertising for the new album. im still hoping coldplay sticks to their old morals and doesnt give in and start letting their songs be used for commercials. itunes is ok because its just to promote the album but i hope they leave it at that. boo commercials!!

i dont think this really counts as coldplay doing a commercial... its just itunes advertising for the new album. im still hoping coldplay sticks to their old morals and doesnt give in and start letting their songs be used for commercials. itunes is ok because its just to promote the album but i hope they leave it at that. boo commercials!!

True, but I think that was the best footage of the band we've seen yet. And it looked SUPER cool with all those ridiculous graphics/animations spinning around them :D