✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay on American Idol! (itunes commercial)

airieslady

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no dont get me wrong i looove this commercial. i think it's awesome. i just hope they dont go 'commercial wild' and start letting everyone use their songs. i remember reading somewhere that in the past theyve denied companys like gatorade from using their songs and i think that's really cool.

Ahh I can't stop watching it! Its so short but its so COOL looking :dance:

Anyone else think this is the "treat for fans" that was mentioned back when we heard about the "huge global initiative" planned for tomorrow? :inquisitive:

Ok, last place I'm going ot post it...

I was just about to post this but crazy italian beat me to it.

I'm so happy that everyone has had a chance to see it.

It's the most AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL thing I've seen in a long time. The version on Apple.com is simply breathtaking!

GOD how I've missed them!

I was just about to post this but crazy italian beat me to it.

I'm so happy that everyone has had a chance to see it.

It's the most AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL thing I've seen in a long time. The version on Apple.com is simply breathtaking!

GOD how I've missed them!

THANK YOU anyway!!! :lol:

agh, i can't stop watching either! it's just so beautiful!

if the hypothetical music video for VLV was just this the whole time (obviously longer), that would be FINE by me! :P

of course that's not happening though.

I can't stop watching either!

ApproximatelyInfinite I LOVE your avatar and banner!

aww, thanks about the avi and sig, guys! :blush:

but really they're just screecaps. i wish i could make them that pretty on my own, but the credit goes to the apple artists. who are amazing.

love the screenshots, eflat! i have about 20 too, but posting them all is a tad annoying, so i'll leave that to other people for now :P

OMG!!

funny that my house phone and cellphone rang off almost simultaneously during American Idol...people were calling me to tell me about the commercial :lol:

oh man oh man, i can't stop watching it! the aesthetics were brilliantly done, and.....gah the song's amazing. i wonder how long will it take for me to snap out of it after hearing "Viva la Vida" on 'chronic' repeat. :laugh3:

((*cough* Chris IS wearing a shirt underneath the jacket, right? LMAO honestly, i can't tell... :mellow: ))

aww, thanks about the avi and sig, guys! :blush:

but really they're just screecaps. i wish i could make them that pretty on my own, but the credit goes to the apple artists. who are amazing.

love the screenshots, eflat! i have about 20 too, but posting them all is a tad annoying, so i'll leave that to other people for now :P

No prob, I'll probably throw up a few more. Such a stunning little clip...

And yes those apple artists are incredible, watch Will's drum when the video shows him playing alone. So cooooool :dance: