✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay on American Idol! (itunes commercial)

airieslady

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG the second one!! :D

(darn, Chris IS wearing a shirt underneath the jacket...oh well)

Yes the second one is very cool, I watched it a second time and noticed that little bit at the end ;)

awesome commercial, nice pics you guys... is there anyway we can get those pics for desktop wallpaper? (the one of the whole band in particular)

Well I'm not much of a photo editor, I just snapped those using copy and paste haha :P

I don't think its possible to make those any larger than they are but I'm sure some handy work in Photoshop could combine some of the images/footage...

from the apple site? cause that one seems to work fine...? :confused:

The music is a littleee faster. I'm gonna do some work with Pro Tools in the morning and see if I can't sync it up a bit....

Huh? I checked ipod.com just now and that version is also out of sync. My quicktime has a problem then?

I just fixed it a little in Pro Tools, I'll upload a quicktime version in a few seconds....

OMG I can't believe I didn't notice that. It looks just like my desktop LOL!

Thanks for the extra pics...

Haha yes indeed, the good 'ol boys at Apple have a little trend going ;)

You're quite welcome though, I'll take any requests for more screenshots. They don't take long to put up here...

Hey who thinks that there could be a longer version of this video? I mean what if it is just a preview like what they did for Violet Hill?

It's a possibility :) and I'm really keen.

Very possible. But there's been some careful and time-consuming editing here so I doubt there is too much more to offer.