🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Small Reminders/Updates & The Coldplay Messenger (feat. Roadie #42!)

eFlat

Isn't that someone on here's WILL sign?! I thought I saw a post where someone said Will noticed their belated b-day sign?! That's great if it is! More Coldplayer karma :smug:

And the cake is smashing :smash:

SQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's my sign!!!!:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: :dance::dance::dance::dance:

Well it's Denise(Iriden)who's holding it up at that moment. She suggested a long time ago we should make one since APW was 2days after his bday. Then we never talked about it again. But that morning I was inspired and rushed out and bought paper&markers. Then as we were waiting while other bands were playing, I basically forced:whip: Denise to make the Will sign, and Sarah to make a WARNING SIGN sign. I held it up during IMP(btw best time to hold signs;), since the whole audience is lit up) and then after DAAOHF when they do the bow, Denise had the sign and I yelled at her, again,:whip: to hold the sign up so Will could see. And he did!:D I guess Miller liked it too!!!:dance:

there were only like a few peeps that had signs, everything got rained on, but cooky had a plastic clear bag over it. holy crap. karma karma karma karma.

It's called being prepared, bab:smug:y. And going to enough shows to know just the right times to hold it up to be seen by the band:wink:.

And I want that cake for my bday tooo!:D

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's my sign!!!!:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: :dance::dance::dance::dance:

Well it's Denise(Iriden)who's holding it up at that moment. She suggested a long time ago we should make one since APW was 2days after his bday. Then we never talked about it again. But that morning I was inspired and rushed out and bought paper&markers. Then as we were waiting while other bands were playing, I basically forced:whip: Denise to make the Will sign, and Sarah to make a WARNING SIGN sign. I held it up during IMP(btw best time to hold signs;), since the whole audience is lit up) and then after DAAOHF when they do the bow, Denise had the sign and I yelled at her, again,:whip: to hold the sign up so Will could see. And he did!:D I guess Miller liked it too!!!:dance:

It's called being prepared, bab:smug:y. And going to enough shows to know just the right times to hold it up to be seen by the band:wink:.

Congrats :dance:

That is so cool. when I first read the blog on the website I was like "holy crap i saw that sign in the All Points West thread"

Multi purpose sign indeed

"WARNING here come the fangirls"

:P

Shuddup! Who had very own huuuge sign @Hartford, hmmm:thinking:??:P

And it really was multi-purpose...it' helped Christa and Erica be as close to us as possible:). I'm always "NAHH I'm not making a sign, too fangirly:rolleyes:" and then at the last minute I'm like "shieet where are my markers, I need an idea:bomb:":lol: Once you know one (or all of the guys) noticed it, that's it you want to do it over&over:D

:o squeeeeee for the APW girls :dance: I've got a friend who is as crazy as us and wants to make a sign with led lights included :lol:

Oooh THAT'S an idea!:P She totally should though, if that's not noticed...I don't know what you gotta do!

bear, I think Miller is worn out:(, but I'm sure it won't be the last blog...once they get a little rest and head on over to Europe, he'll be back to his witty self again. (plus we need our R#42 fix!)

@Cooky

And flew the cutout letters all the way from Mexico :shame:

Mine didn't have the word warning it it tho' :P

Although I don't think it needed it :lol:

@Lore

Oh wow :lol:

The boys would come out of the show looking like this :wideeyed:+:drunk:

:lol:

Great, great blog entry!

An appropriate word would have been "HUMONGOUS" I think!

(James McAvoy's favourite word :laugh3:)

Miller loves us!!

I was so happy when I saw the blog entry!!

CP.com is the first thing I check when I go on my PC and I was :dance:ing for you girls!!!

:hug:

The Sign Condom!! :lol: :lol:

Congrats girls !!!

I was pretty sure this was a Coldplayers sign, since we're the only ones (at least that what I wanna belive :D) to know their birthday dates !

Hey, wouldn't you let a tiny part of Coldplay karma to other Coldplayers ? :P

I love the last blog ( not the last one pleaaase !), especially when he talks of Chris' hair haha ! Miller is right, I'm afraid :uhoh:

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :wacko:

I knew I'd seen that one before!!!! :dance:

I'm assuming the girls added the () to "belated", as apart from that this:

blog9501b.jpg

Is the same as this one

IMG_1021.jpg?t=1249337725

Which btw was in APW, not Canada Mr #42 :P

Omg, is that the sign that is now on the PATH track? :stunned: It looks great in the photo. and for a moment I thought Cookie was at the Toronto show also.

http://www.coldplay.com/newsdetail.php?id=465

Tampa show postponed

August 8, 2009 3:00 pm

Sunday's Ford Amphitheatre to be rescheduled

We're sorry to report that Coldplay have been forced to postpone their show at the Ford Amphitheatre in Tampa on Sunday, August 9th. This is due to medical reasons. The show is currently being rescheduled - we'll give you the new details as soon as we have them. In the meantime, the band have asked us to apologise on their behalf for the inconvenience this causes.

Anchorman