✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

23-Dec-08 - Belfast, Odyssey Arena - Meetups, Review/Photos (originally 18 Dec)

Hey everyone :O)

Glad everyone on here all got their tickets. I'm lucky enough to be going to both days but like a few people already mentioned I was a bit dissapointed at first that it was all seated, probably because I got row 40 and row 26 tickets but as the day has went on the less I cared where the seats was as I'm getting to see them again. It was my dream to see them back in 2005 so I'm soooooooooo stoked I'm getting that chance again ;O)

Viva La Vida I say!

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone :O)

Glad everyone on here all got their tickets. I'm lucky enough to be going to both days but like a few people already mentioned I was a bit dissapointed at first that it was all seated, probably because I got row 40 and row 26 tickets but as the day has went on the less I cared where the seats was as I'm getting to see them again. It was my dream to see them back in 2005 so I'm soooooooooo stoked I'm getting that chance again ;O)

Viva La Vida I say!

Cool, glad it worked out for you lad.

Viva indeed!

True... although I remember queuing outside Odyssey for the 2002 gig in November... Even though we had seats!! Haha... so silly...

Couldn't feel my feet by the time the doors opened!!

But by the time they launched into Yellow.....:lol:

75 separate Odyssey ticket items for sale on eBay already. It's sad to see plenty with photos of actual tickets who must've bought them in person this morning with the express intention of imeediately hawking them online.

I don't know what the protocol is on this forum in terms of swearing, but hopefully nobody will object too much to me calling these people fucking parasites who always end up with the best tickets.

75 separate Odyssey ticket items for sale on eBay already. It's sad to see plenty with photos of actual tickets who must've bought them in person this morning with the express intention of imeediately hawking them online.

I don't know what the protocol is on this forum in terms of swearing, but hopefully nobody will object too much to me calling these people fucking parasites who always end up with the best tickets.

I think on this occasion most people will understand.

:rolleyes:

oh yes, bouncing away!! jumping-smiley-024.gif

it would appear that noone else is going to the 19th gig... even though it's sold out... :(

that'll just be me and Coldplay then!! costumed-smiley-008.gif

No no, I'm going to the gig on the 19th as well - my siggy advertises this fact lol cos I was so excited! Still can't believe I got tickets yesterday...feels so unreal - but still good!!

aw cool!!!

I never noticed....

That's great :D

Yeah I still can't believe it.. Really looking forward to it, twill be the greatest Christmas present.. since December 2005! :laugh4:

Exactly - though for me its the greatest Christmas present - period!!

I'm sitting up in the West tier. Was sorta annoyed I didn't get better seats but thinking about.. who cares! going to see Coldplay and that's the main thing :D i'm happy lol. It's my first time going to see them and i'm sure it's gona be amazing :). I think i'm gona be thinking of Coldplay non-stop for the next 7 months haha

I'm sitting up in the West tier. Was sorta annoyed I didn't get better seats but thinking about.. who cares! going to see Coldplay and that's the main thing :D i'm happy lol. It's my first time going to see them and i'm sure it's gona be amazing :). I think i'm gona be thinking of Coldplay non-stop for the next 7 months haha

I know how you feel, this is my first CP concert too. Gonna be great:D

Though I really hope that when it comes to my end of year finals I will be able to focus and won't end up writing the lyrics to Viva La Vida on my anthropology paper:lol: He's an old dude and doesn't like "loud noises" nor does he approve of "rock and/or roll" at all at all:dozey:

• 3 months later...

If anyone knows of any ticket available please let me know, since the date has been rescheduled and I'll be in Ireland (the island) 'till the 24 me and my friends are seriously thinking about taking the occasion and see them in Belfast as well :D

I feel like a junkie in search for her daily drug dose..damn, Coldplay concerts are too addictive :disappointed:

If anyone is searching for it Ticketmaster has one floor seat (row 39 seat 40) for the gig..I can't buy it cause we are four friends and I won't be able to use my credit card in case they release other tickets in the future if I use it this time.

Go now and buy it!!

I feel like a junkie in search for her daily drug dose..damn, Coldplay concerts are too addictive :disappointed:

I don't know what I'm doin here..I'm not planning at all to go and see them in Belfast !

But I was thinking exactly the same !!! ^^ Coldplay'gigs are like drug..

(By the way..if you have tickets for London...:P)

^ I think many of us feel the same, but Coldplay are a kind of drug that is good for your health (though your wallet wouldn't agree)

There are still tickets for all the three London gigs on Ticketmaster, not the best seats but if you don't mind where you're sitting then go for it :D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...