✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

23-Dec-08 - Belfast, Odyssey Arena - Meetups, Review/Photos (originally 18 Dec)

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Twas awesome stuff. Never expected all the lasers and big screens and dangling ball screen thingy and exploding balloons etc. The band were on top form, started off a bit quiet but got everyone into it after Violet Hill. After that the crowd were awesome.

Took seeing them live to really appreciate Will, he can do everything and do it well. And more bands should stick a stage in the back of the crowd. When you realise your seats are at the very back and feeling pretty bad about it, having the band come from the other side of the arena to 10 feet on front of you is amazing. I am so jealous of the people surrounding them then.

Probably the best show I've ever been too, singing, energy, and niceness of the band made my Christmas Eve eve.

seats seats seats.

coldplay should never do all-seated shows again. i thought it was hilarious when chris was full flight mid-song and then right next to him 2 latecomers come along with there beers and take their seats right beside him on the catwalk. also everyone seated during the first couple of tracks..somthing i was worried would happen and was embarrassing really..

that aside, a fun show..LIT2 was my fave and the C stage idea is amazing, worked really well i thought.

apologies, the forums were slow and i accidently posted a large photo once or twice. look down 2 posts to see them. that explains the post directly beneath this - it was the picture of chris martin up close. :)

Hallo,

I am the one that was sat beside cooki2222 - i have a few good photos of the night. All in all, I must say some songs were better on Tuesday than on Friday. The top 4 songs from both shows...

1. Viva La Vida (Tuesday)

2. Viva La Vida (Friday)

3. The Scientist (Friday)

4. Fix You (Tuesday)

It seemed as if he had to "work the crowd" more on tuesday - the crowd on friday were standing throughout and sang throughout where as Chris had to interact a bit more on Tuesday.

Anyway here's a few of my fav pics... click on them to enlarge them. I have taken over 200 pics from the night, but only posted my fav here - the rest are on my webspace

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=17769&g2_serialNumber=6 main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=17773&g2_serialNumber=2 main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=17781&g2_serialNumber=2 main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=17787&g2_serialNumber=2 main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=17806&g2_serialNumber=2 main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=17808&g2_serialNumber=2 main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=17811&g2_serialNumber=2 main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=17833&g2_serialNumber=6 main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=17835&g2_serialNumber=2 main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=17837&g2_serialNumber=6 main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=17839&g2_serialNumber=2 main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=17872&g2_serialNumber=6 main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=17906&g2_serialNumber=2 main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=17925&g2_serialNumber=2 main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=17940&g2_serialNumber=2 main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=17952&g2_serialNumber=2 main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=18024&g2_serialNumber=2 main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=18028&g2_serialNumber=2 main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=18040&g2_serialNumber=2 main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=18044&g2_serialNumber=2 main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=18053&g2_serialNumber=2 main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=18074&g2_serialNumber=2 main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=18112&g2_serialNumber=2 main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=18190&g2_serialNumber=2 main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=18192&g2_serialNumber=2

thanks :) as you can see a lot on my site weren't "great" with the motion blur and so on.

@professa95 - no not a professional, i would love to be though! have a digital slr camera so the pictures are better quality no matter who takes the photo :D

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=17924&g2_serialNumber=1

thats the retarded eventsec guy who stopped me from recording videos, then when i had my iphone out he goes ARE YOU RECORDING I TOLD YOU NOT TOO.

Seriously what was it too him if i was recording videos etc, not like he's in the band, glorified security man