Jenjie

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in Italia

my turn :)

I haven't posted in ages, but here goes! O.o

I last saw the boys in Atlanta, GA, in 2005. I'm studying abroad in Florence, Italy, this year through school. So why is that important? Because I was going to miss their North American tour? Ohhh HELL NO! So a few months back I purchased tickets to the closest tour stop to Florence - Bologna, Italia. I didn't know what to expect from an Italian crowd, but wow I was floored by how excited everyone was! I was feeling kind of bad that I hadn't gotten a floor space, but after watching the surge of people fighting their way to the front of the stage, I was actually pretty happy that I had a seat in the second level, right near the stage. Perhaps not as good for strong, breathless memories, but definitely better for clear photos! I took a collection of both videos and photos, but I only have photos uploaded so far. It was hard to keep the photos crisp and clear because I couldn't stop dancing the entire time!

also, my neck still hurts from wildly shaking it while singing and doing all sorts of stuff I'm not accustomed to since there was so much adrenaline rushing through my system!

photo album: http://flickr.com/photos/42077052@N00/sets/72157607610338093/

a few of my favorites from the night:

2901311737_839e1b8415_o.jpg

a galaxy of people. as Chris rightly pointed out, there really were about 10,000 Italians! (except for a few foreigners like moi!)

2902151072_e81020942b.jpg

Chris: this is "Coldplay in 40 years".... I'll still love them even then! ^_^

2902151490_8df46e23e1_o.jpg

Chris' magical singing head!

2902155712_376c15ba1e.jpg

Guy looking fabulous as usual during Yellow

2902152666_08ce009595.jpg

after much chaotic/kamikaze maneuvering, I crawled close enough up to capture Will in his singing beauty

I'm glad to see everyone's photos from here and I definitely should be less of a stranger - I've missed the fellow Coldplay love!

I already miss them so much :bigcry:

What's frustrating me though is that Chris played a song on the piano but I don't know the name!! I'm almost sure I've heard that melody before but it wasn't Postcards!! :bomb:

ohhh.. once we'll get the audio someone will tell you which song was it :P

preggers! :P

n670006783_1370851_8953.jpg

This shot is so much better than mine cause I cheated - I photographed the video screen! The whole situation of him doing that made me incredibly happy tho! Did anyone get a shot of the people holding up the poster with "Crests of Waves - Please Play It!"? I saw Guy get a shot of it, but I think that may be harder to access! LOL