✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

29-Sep-2008: Palamalaguti, Bologna - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Jenjie

It was pretty much the opposite for me though.. I though they'd be short (or at least not too tall) but they're huge :stunned::P I swear.. in the beginning when they started walking towards their instruments I just looked at Jonny and he was like a walking giant.... a sexy walking giant :wacky:

And yess OMFG!! Politik!!! That was so mind-blowing I can't even begin to describe it!! Will's drumming and all those white lights... AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO SEE THEM NOWWWW :wacko:

p.s.. jake get on msn

Sorry ale, I can't do msn tonight, I've got heaps of college work to do for tomorrow :cry:

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was pretty much the opposite for me though.. I though they'd be short (or at least not too tall) but they're huge :stunned::P I swear.. in the beginning when they started walking towards their instruments I just looked at Jonny and he was like a walking giant.... a sexy walking giant :wacky:

Hahaha! This was what I thought at Today Show. "He's so tall....and.... thin, and GORGEOUS!":stunned: It's mind-boggling, isn't it?

I loved your review, Ale! I'm so glad you had the best day of your life and didn't even faint! Good job, I'm so proud of you! Did you wear your Jonny jacket?

Chris' torso made it into The Sun :lol:

Feeling Cold are you, Chris?

SNF01BIZ-682_602292a.jpg

ALL those glasses of wheatgrass juice appear to be paying dividends for CHRIS MARTIN.

The COLDPLAY frontman, who sticks to a strict macrobiotic diet, whipped off his top at their show in Bologna, Italy, and displayed an impressive torso. Mind you, his jacket must be getting a little whiffy by now.

The lads only made one French Revolution-style outfit each for their mammoth world tour.

Now, more than halfway through a 67-date jaunt, I can only imagine how much it smells.

I bet the crowd threw it back.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1752611.ece

i hate how each and every small thing Chris does goes into news and headlines of tabloids like Sun!

well if he wants to take of his shirt for some time and appear shirtless, no one will not loss nothing from that feet!

And also i know how hot it'll be inside for any one who plays such a long time and with the environment with so many people at the shows!

Hahaha! This was what I thought at Today Show. "He's so tall....and.... thin, and GORGEOUS!":stunned: It's mind-boggling, isn't it?

I loved your review, Ale! I'm so glad you had the best day of your life and didn't even faint! Good job, I'm so proud of you! Did you wear your Jonny jacket?

Thanx!! :blush:

I couldn't wear my Jonny jacket cos the heat was just tremendous that day... if I'd worn it I would've fainted for sure :lol:

OMG I CAN'T GET THE IMAGE OF JONNY SMILING AT ME OUT OF MY HEAD!! IT WAS SWEETEST SMILE I'VE EVER SEEN :bigcry:

Thanx!! :blush:

I couldn't wear my Jonny jacket cos the heat was just tremendous that day... if I'd worn it I would've fainted for sure :lol:

OMG I CAN'T GET THE IMAGE OF JONNY SMILING AT ME OUT OF MY HEAD!! IT WAS SWEETEST SMILE I'VE EVER SEEN :bigcry:

Ale's in love!!! :dozey:

I can't believe they said they only have one outfit each!

It's the Sun.. what do you expect :\

Ale's in love!!! :dozey:

:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

This reminds me of that annoying song... No Air

AlejaLuvsCP great that you got a smile of the person you love,and also you enjoyed the show!

Well your show came right i am sorry i didn't catched up writing messages to you in your visitor messages and reading your reviews immediately.

So how are you feeling now?:)

AlejaLuvsCP great that you got a smile of the person you love,and also you enjoyed the show!

Well your show came right i am sorry i didn't catched up writing messages to you in your visitor messages and reading your reviews immediately.

So how are you feeling now?:)

I don't even know how I'm feeling. I'm feeling.... everything!!! It's like a happy roller-coaster. One minute I'm smiling and the next I'm crying tears of joy, I also can't stop shaking for some reason :stunned: I'm starting to worry :lol:

Wow.. now that I know what a Coldplay concert is like... I want to spend every cent I ever make towards seeing them live as many times as I can :wacky:

Awww yay Ale, im glad you had a great time at the show. I read your review, it was great!!!!

Thanx :blush: ..it's kinda like a story/review .. I'm not too good at writing reviews... or anything for that matter :lol:

I'm going to bed guys.. I'm dead tired. I hope I won't still be shaky in the morning :confused:

G'night!! :nice:

Chris' torso made it into The Sun :lol:

Feeling Cold are you, Chris?

SNF01BIZ-682_602292a.jpg

ALL those glasses of wheatgrass juice appear to be paying dividends for CHRIS MARTIN.

The COLDPLAY frontman, who sticks to a strict macrobiotic diet, whipped off his top at their show in Bologna, Italy, and displayed an impressive torso. Mind you, his jacket must be getting a little whiffy by now.

The lads only made one French Revolution-style outfit each for their mammoth world tour.

Now, more than halfway through a 67-date jaunt, I can only imagine how much it smells.

I bet the crowd threw it back.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1752611.ece

The text is stupid but the pic....the pic is great !!

Look at his expressions and his gesture !

Haha he looks like a sexgod in the middle of a crowd...well uhmm he actually IS a sexgod in the middle of a crowd ;)

holy fuckin crap, what is this? are you kidding me? what happend? (patience, my mantra is patience) this is blowing me out out the state of NY with this pic. what is he wearing? do is see ffull fffrronnntalll chhhessttaggeee? Ale, help me here. i am stttuuurrrrijiiinnggggggg

Jo, pallavi, stephberryman, sarah, mel, chavi, carla , cooky, jenjie, HELP ME OFF THE FLOOR I JUST EXPOLEDED ON!!

yes, yes i know i used all caps, fuck off this pic was too much for reg type