May 17, 201313 yr bakery is scarry I have no words to explain what sort of awesome you are made out of! :laugh3: This seems frighteningly correct :stunned: oh god it is freaky true! I didn't dare search I don't want to be seen as stalker! but you are all right the facts are correct
May 17, 201313 yr oh yeah, joking is the likely thing, but i thought it was worth a shot. it sparked my interest anyway, but yes, it's chris, he's very likely to have been kidding :P i'll still look it up and check it out. if it's very close to this, i think you've got the answer right on. if not, then you're probably still right :D and about the building being big: i think it's likely to be big because it's an old bakery. they wouldn't have done away with half the building just because they didn't need it: they made it work for them, probably. isn't the entire second floor supposed to be a chill-out place? and studios and control rooms and all that generally need a lot of space... no its all true I was going to look it up
May 17, 201313 yr Had a long chat with Chris as he walked into the Beehive. Obviously asked him about the new material he said 'dont tell anyone but....' Sorry I promised him i wouldn't tell anyone. He was very nice, and said I have a cool name
May 17, 201313 yr ^ooohhh did he say something good or bad, something promising??? and what's your name? :lol:
May 17, 201313 yr Obviously asked him about the new material he said 'dont tell anyone but....' Sorry I promised him i wouldn't tell anyone. :dozey:
May 17, 201313 yr And besides, he would never know that we know, he doesn't read this, and we won't tell anyone :rolleyes: :angel:
May 17, 201313 yr Very promising. I suggested striping it back a bit (obviously telling someone who's sold 60 million albums how to do his job) and lets just say he didn't disagree. There was some other little hints. And no Brian Eno this time apparently. My name is Eben
May 17, 201313 yr Very promising. I suggested striping it back a bit (obviously telling someone who's sold 60 million albums how to do his job) and lets just say he didn't disagree. There was some other little hints. And no Brian Eno this time apparently. My name is EbenThe floodgates have opened. Please, do carry on! :lol:
May 17, 201313 yr Haha. I useless with secrets. I said but you said that last time Christopher and he replied 'but I mean it this time'. It's early stages, they were just getting back to playing together again. I said just make an album full of Politik which he laughed at. Talked about the cricket, when I first saw them in Cambridge in 2000 he said straight away 'oh yeh, at The Junction' it's cool he stills remembers the name. And some other stuff but I'm rambling. Oh and he was on the phone to his mum when I first met him he said 'give me 5 mins' went inside, I thought he probably wouldn't return but being the lovely man he is, he did.
May 17, 201313 yr Oh and he was on the phone to his mum when I first met him he said 'give me 5 mins' went inside, I thought he probably wouldn't return but being the lovely man he is, he did. That's really nice : )
May 17, 201313 yr Man, Chris is so sweet :awesome: And thank you for sharing some details of your conversation with him :nice:
May 17, 201313 yr Haha. I useless with secrets. I said but you said that last time Christopher and he replied 'but I mean it this time'. It's early stages, they were just getting back to playing together again. I said just make an album full of Politik which he laughed at. Talked about the cricket, when I first saw them in Cambridge in 2000 he said straight away 'oh yeh, at The Junction' it's cool he stills remembers the name. And some other stuff but I'm rambling. Oh and he was on the phone to his mum when I first met him he said 'give me 5 mins' went inside, I thought he probably wouldn't return but being the lovely man he is, he did. You're my kind of fan. We can live with an album full of Politik:laugh3::laugh3:
May 17, 201313 yr If it's scaled down from MX, I absolutely cannot wait. Plus one of the songs is already on Gwyneth's desert island list!
Create an account or sign in to comment