✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

Guy is the only one still smoking like a chimney :whip:

Maybe that explains why a few fans met him on the street - he's got to go outside often if he wants to buy cigarettes :lol:

Anyway, that's really wonderful for you ! Congratulations:)

Hopefully Will doesn't do it very often. I wouldn't want his lovely singing voice to become hoarse and deep. :bigcry:

Will smokes occasionnally. And Jonny quited a few years ago. Guy is the only one still smoking like a chimney :whip:

:stunned:Will smokes!? :disappointed:

Guy has to stop smoking like a chimney:bigcry:

I like this thread:sneaky:

:wacko:me too!

Maybe that explains why a few fans met him on the street - he's got to go outside often if he wants to buy cigarettes :lol:

Anyway, that's really wonderful for you ! Congratulations:)

:laugh3:

• 4 weeks later...
Everyone eventually dies... but without any pleasures - it was a sad life ;)

Wine + cigarettes, especially on a summer night is my guilty pleasure.Seriously awesome.I don't care if its politically incorrect or not.I don't do it all the time.

But faster.

Or not :D My aunt died of cancer - she was 35 years old and has never smoked, drank, etc.

Now I'm in a similar situation (not cancer) and I think - shit happens - but I can't change it and I'm not going to change. Life is too short for such considerations ;)

Or not :D My aunt died of cancer - she was 35 years old and has never smoked, drank, etc.

Now I'm in a similar situation (not cancer) and I think - shit happens - but I can't change it and I'm not going to change. Life is too short for such considerations ;)

My god father smokes 3 packs a day and has been doing so since forever and he is 70.He even smokes at dinner and wakes up during the night to smoke.Fuck up, I know.