✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

Congratulations!

I told him I cover lots of their songs on youtube, how I came across and am addicted to the band and that I was on the boat,

'what boat' he replied.

'the Coldplay boat' I responded.

He looked pretty confused and didn't know what the hell I was talking about, I reasserted my thoughts and told him I was one of the extras tasked with releasing balloons from a boat on the River Thames for the Christmas Lights video. 'Oh yes the boat'.

Oh, that's hilarious! "what boat" :lol:

Awesome!, thanks for sharing your story I love to read the stories of everyone who goes to there.. :thumbsup:

I would like to live closer to go to the Beehive / Bakery

:thinking2:

By the way, it is very funny Talk about "the boat" and it's great to know he has his feet on the ground :dance:

he certainly does have his feet on the ground ;), i had thought of questions i wanted to ask before hand, they all went out my head as soon as i saw him and what i said to him was unstructured and pretty boring to hear i guess, but he was great.

oh i remembered exactly when i went, it was chris's birthday, so 2nd or 3rd of march not quite sure

he certainly does have his feet on the ground ;), i had thought of questions i wanted to ask before hand, they all went out my head as soon as i saw him and what i said to him was unstructured and pretty boring to hear i guess, but he was great.

oh i remembered exactly when i went, it was chris's birthday, so 2nd or 3rd of march not quite sure

Did you see Chris??? or the other guys?

It's great to read that they always keep that contact with their fans, they always respect us, take time to answer, take pictures, etc. That's Lovely

Soo, the most beautiful in my life happened this week !

My friend and i were for a vacation in London...and obviously, we couldn't come back without having gone around the Bakery !

And we were lucky enough to meet our 4 favorites boys there...just got the impression it was a dream, but it def wasn't at all ! haha well...we've been waiting on this famous coldplayers' bench :)

First meeting : WILL / we gave him a bag with a few presents inside it from Texas and Paris and our coldplayers' book we made with several coldplayers friends. We had a little chat and he was so nice... Will said they're maybe gonna play somewhere in the US in August, but wasn't sure yet.

p3150108.jpg

Second meeting : JONNY / we wanted to call him the first time we saw him, but he was on the phone, so we were respectful and did anything. Fortunately, we could meet him later, though.

p3160134.jpg

Third meeting : GUY / we were really surprised to meet him, because we weren't expecting to him...we thought he still was in Germany for the Apparatjik's exhibition. Well, he was as surprised as us when we said that ! haha So, it was really a pleasure to meet him ! and in addition, i just wanna thank Guy again, because we politely asked him if it was possible to meet Chris (yes, we missed Chris...i noticed him, but i couldn't cross the street, because of the traffic, and it was consequently too late when i arrived at the Bakery)...so, Guy answered he was gonna see what he could do and came back to us after 5 min announcing that Chris was coming. Guy, thanks for this kindness, really !!

p3170152.jpg

Fourth meeting : Chris / i must confess i was a little bit anxious before meeting Chris...i know he's a very nice person...but when you admire someone, it's so freaking out ! haha But, i was immediately reassured when Chris came to us saying 'hey guys, how're you doing ?' ...he's just talking to us in a such friendly way than i just got the impression to know him for ages ! :) we had a little chat with him about the places to visit in London, especially Tate Modern. After, he said 'ok, let's take pictures, we're kinda busy' (which means...the album is probably going well ! haha) and got dedicaces (with my freaking pen !). But, we didn't mention the album, because we know it's probably the main question that coldplayers are asking when they're meeting them, so...let the things do ! we know we're waiting for an awesome album again, so no pressure about it...

p3170153e.jpg

p3170154.jpg

p3170155.jpg

I just wanna thank you guys, for these wonderful meetings with you...it made my trip like i'll never have thought before coming in Camden !

We visited Some Velvet Morning as well...wonderful people too :)

Oh my dear Lord. Congrats!

Last Tuesday, the dream came true! I met Coldplay for the first time in my life! And it was so awesome, beautiful, extraordinary. I was like a child in a luna park!

I went to Fleet Road at 9.30 am with my fellow Gabriele (the webmaster of Coldplayzone) and his wife. According to our sources, the guys are used to go to the Bakery/Beehive around 10 am, but we wanted to be sure to meet them and thus we decided to go in Fleet Road in time.

Just some minutes before 10, Matt McGinn crossed the road going from Bakery to Beehive and obviously I stopped him during his way and I said: 'Hi Matt, nice to meet you, i'm Patrizio, the one who had an interview with you for Coldplayzone.it' and he replied 'oh, yes man! How are you?', seeming he has recognized me! We talked just two minutes, he was too busy for sure to stay there for more, so i had just a couple of minutes to make a request: an autograph on my copy of 'Roadie - My Life On The Road with Coldplay' and to say 'Hey Matt, our interview was really appreciated by Coldplay fans' and he stated 'Really? When I've written it, i was completely drunk!'. Laughs! He left saying 'the guys will arrive here just in one hour, go and take a coffee, it's too early' opening Beehive door (it's a just ticket saying 'main bell' on the door bell - it seems it was written by Chris) and vanishing in a while.

autografomatt.jpg

I decided not to go nowhere in the meanwhile. I deeply wish to stay there, I have had only one chance to meet my heroes and moving in another place was too full of risks for me!

Around 10.30, I paid my attention to a man crossing Fleet Road from Bakery to Beehive. It was a simply guy, running from one side to another and bringing coffees, milkshakes and muffins, apparently for everyone who stands in the two rooms.

At 10.40, a Smart car reached Bakery. I didn't properly see who was the driver, but after 5 minutes I have discovered the identity: he was Guy! Guy Berryman, clothed with the usual chessed red-and-black shirt. And I soon said 'A Smart Guy!'. Laughs! I met him saying 'Hi Guy! How are you?' and he was too kind to be real. He replied 'I'm very good!', smiling all the time. He seemed to be in hurry, we have asked nothing at all, but we said we were coming from Italy, and he was really surprised to know that a simple fan could reach London just to meet them! Before taking a pic, I have given to him some gifts: a book with all the meanings of their songs, written in Italian (it was released one month ago and we promoted it via Coldplayzone), a letter from an italian fan (a user of my website) and he signed my Viva Special Edition copy on the artwork. His autograph left no space for the others!

vivacopertina.jpg

Then, Gabriele (who brought some Sicilian chocolate for the guys) asked to Guys to pick the favourite piece of chocolate: he picked the one filled with almonds. And, at the end, the photos! We did one for each of us and, before to go, Guy said to Gabriele wife 'Don't you wanna take a pic with me?'. She isn't a Coldplay fan, but she decided to, yes, to have the pic. And I understood in that moment about how Guy are used to take the pics with the girls! He laid his left hand on her shoulder, and Gabriele said 'Hey, Guy! She's my wife!'. Laughs!

After this moment, he want in the Beehive, thanking us for the gifts. The first one was done!

p1020049c.jpg

After restoring our emotions to a normal level, we waited some minutes... again! And at 11.05, the heaven! Jonny was approaching at the horizon! With my arms open, I've said 'Jonny! You're my hero', replied by Gabriele. He looks a bit shy but he sincerely smiled! He signed my Viva copy on the artwork, picked the chocolate piece filled with hazelnuts and then I've asked 'How's going the new album?'. He confessed 'good', and he seemed he was really sure to say the truth: the album is going good indeed! I replied saying 'We're waiting for it with great expectations' and he replied saying 'Me too, man! Me too'. He seemed to be in hurry like Guy (the night before, they were in the studio until midnight - we saw the lights coming from inside walking in Fleet Road, so we deduced it's a very busy moment of the recording sessions!

Anyway, I took two pics with Jonny: the first one - as you can see - was dominated by a great sense of humour after seeing (me and Jonny of course) a very beautiful girl walking behind Gabriele (who was takind the photo) and Jonny said 'Hmmm, look there' and I laughed! The second one is the 'standard' one!

p1020050i.jpg

p1020051z.jpg

Two out of four! In the 'waiting for the next one', we saw Miller coming at the Beehive, but he was too fat to be real and we didn't want to say nothing. He seemed angry and very busy!

And, eventually, at 11.30 Will came there. Just to acknowledge you: Mr. Champion is the most clever, polite and nice Coldplay member. We said 'Hi Will, can we have a chatter with you?' and he said 'Yes, sure!'. We talked about the country we're from, and I've said we will meet again in Venice for the next Heineken Jammin Festival. He picked the chocolate filled with green pistachios and he smiled and smiled again. In the hands, he had some books and one ahd the first page showing a duck. Something relating with LP5? I don't know!

The, we asked 'Could you please tell us something about new album?'. A normal artist could reply with 'It's good', 'Everything is O.K.' and so else, but he asked to us 'What do you wanna know?'. Absolutely fantastic! And here the most interesting part of the day: we have asked if it's true that the LP5 will be a concept album. He said 'So, you know, it is and it isn't. It's hard to explain: in a sense, it's a concept album, but not in the same way we're used to. Every song has a story behind, and all these stories come into a final one all together. So, it's not a unique story coming out, but a mix of stories linked to a final one'. Sounds awesome! And we finally asked when it will come out, and he said 'This autumn', suggesting that the autumn is more than a simple deadline. Before to go, we talked about Elbow. He said 'Hey guys, this night at O2 Arena there's a concert of a band, Elbow. Do you know' and I said 'What? What the hell? Elbow in London! Absolutely amazing' and he replied 'Yes, that's true!' I absolutely love Elbow (especially The Seldom Seen Kid) but i didn't have a chance to go and see them that night... too stuff to do! But i'm pretty sure Will attended that show!

Here the pics:

p1020052u.jpg

p1020053.jpg

Before leaving Will, we asked him for Chris. He said he was flying back from USA and he would be there the next day.

Talking at phone with Davide Rossi, i knew Chris wasn't so good in those days (maybe he's was ill or indisposed). Davide also said he has finished his sessions with Coldplay and we were lucky to meet them. In this latest period the weren't in the studio together everyday, he said '3 out of 4 is a very good average! Well done!. Laughs! He eventually said this was a very busy period, a lot of things to do, to order, to manage, one of the most difficult session to bear 'cause they're finalizing some important tracks and they had to remain concentrate every second they need.

Anyway, hats off! Last tuesday was the day I've painted the sky with stars, touching the clouds with a finger...

Guy said to Gabriele wife 'Don't you wanna take a pic with me?'. She isn't a Coldplay fan, but she decided to, yes, to have the pic. And I understood in that moment about how Guy are used to take the pics with the girls! He laid his left hand on her shoulder, and Gabriele said 'Hey, Guy! She's my wife!'. Laughs!

After this moment, he want in the Beehive, thanking us for the gifts. The first one was done!

p1020049c.jpg

I imagine your excitement! Thanks for sharing your pics and the story, what a great experience!!!!

But the story of Guy photo with your friend's wife was great, Guy doesn't miss any woman I see. :whip:

How Fortunate is your friend's wife. :sneaky: I love to see that picture!

Just to acknowledge you: Mr. Champion is the most clever, polite and nice Coldplay member.

:that's my man :smug:

The, we asked 'Could you please tell us something about new album?'. A normal artist could reply with 'It's good', 'Everything is O.K.' and so else, but he asked to us 'What do you wanna know?'. Absolutely fantastic! And here the most interesting part of the day: we have asked if it's true that the LP5 will be a concept album. He said 'So, you know, it is and it isn't. It's hard to explain: in a sense, it's a concept album, but not in the same way we're used to. Every song has a story behind, and all these stories come into a final one all together. So, it's not a unique story coming out, but a mix of stories linked to a final one'. Sounds awesome! And we finally asked when it will come out, and he said 'This autumn', suggesting that the autumn is more than a simple deadline.

wow! That's so cool!!!! WIll is always so precise about things, that one thing I love about him in ITVs!

Thx for sharing all this!!!

Last Tuesday, the dream came true! I met Coldplay for the first time in my life! And it was so awesome, beautiful, extraordinary. I was like a child in a luna park!

I went to Fleet Road at 9.30 am with my fellow Gabriele (the webmaster of Coldplayzone) and his wife. According to our sources, the guys are used to go to the Bakery/Beehive around 10 am, but we wanted to be sure to meet them and thus we decided to go in Fleet Road in time.

Just some minutes before 10, Matt McGinn crossed the road going from Bakery to Beehive and obviously I stopped him during his way and I said: 'Hi Matt, nice to meet you, i'm Patrizio, the one who had an interview with you for Coldplayzone.it' and he replied 'oh, yes man! How are you?', seeming he has recognized me! We talked just two minutes, he was too busy for sure to stay there for more, so i had just a couple of minutes to make a request: an autograph on my copy of 'Roadie - My Life On The Road with Coldplay' and to say 'Hey Matt, our interview was really appreciated by Coldplay fans' and he stated 'Really? When I've written it, i was completely drunk!'. Laughs! He left saying 'the guys will arrive here just in one hour, go and take a coffee, it's too early' opening Beehive door (it's a just ticket saying 'main bell' on the door bell - it seems it was written by Chris) and vanishing in a while.

autografomatt.jpg

I decided not to go nowhere in the meanwhile. I deeply wish to stay there, I have had only one chance to meet my heroes and moving in another place was too full of risks for me!

Around 10.30, I paid my attention to a man crossing Fleet Road from Bakery to Beehive. It was a simply guy, running from one side to another and bringing coffees, milkshakes and muffins, apparently for everyone who stands in the two rooms.

At 10.40, a Smart car reached Bakery. I didn't properly see who was the driver, but after 5 minutes I have discovered the identity: he was Guy! Guy Berryman, clothed with the usual chessed red-and-black shirt. And I soon said 'A Smart Guy!'. Laughs! I met him saying 'Hi Guy! How are you?' and he was too kind to be real. He replied 'I'm very good!', smiling all the time. He seemed to be in hurry, we have asked nothing at all, but we said we were coming from Italy, and he was really surprised to know that a simple fan could reach London just to meet them! Before taking a pic, I have given to him some gifts: a book with all the meanings of their songs, written in Italian (it was released one month ago and we promoted it via Coldplayzone), a letter from an italian fan (a user of my website) and he signed my Viva Special Edition copy on the artwork. His autograph left no space for the others!

vivacopertina.jpg

Then, Gabriele (who brought some Sicilian chocolate for the guys) asked to Guys to pick the favourite piece of chocolate: he picked the one filled with almonds. And, at the end, the photos! We did one for each of us and, before to go, Guy said to Gabriele wife 'Don't you wanna take a pic with me?'. She isn't a Coldplay fan, but she decided to, yes, to have the pic. And I understood in that moment about how Guy are used to take the pics with the girls! He laid his left hand on her shoulder, and Gabriele said 'Hey, Guy! She's my wife!'. Laughs!

p1020049c.jpg

After restoring our emotions to a normal level, we waited some minutes... again! And at 11.05, the heaven! Jonny was approaching at the horizon! With my arms open, I've said 'Jonny! You're my hero', replied by Gabriele. He looks a bit shy but he sincerely smiled! He signed my Viva copy on the artwork, picked the chocolate piece filled with hazelnuts and then I've asked 'How's going the new album?'. He confessed 'good', and he seemed he was really sure to say the truth: the album is going good indeed! I replied saying 'We're waiting for it with great expectations' and he replied saying 'Me too, man! Me too'. He seemed to be in hurry like Guy (the night before, they were in the studio until midnight - we saw the lights coming from inside walking in Fleet Road, so we deduced it's a very busy moment of the recording sessions!

Anyway, I took two pics with Jonny: the first one - as you can see - was dominated by a great sense of humour after seeing (me and Jonny of course) a very beautiful girl walking behind Gabriele (who was takind the photo) and Jonny said 'Hmmm, look there' and I laughed! The second one is the 'standard' one!

p1020050i.jpg

p1020051z.jpg

Two out of four! In the 'waiting for the next one', we saw Miller coming at the Beehive, but he was too fat to be real and we didn't want to say nothing. He seemed angry and very busy!

And, eventually, at 11.30 Will came there. Just to acknowledge you: Mr. Champion is the most clever, polite and nice Coldplay member. We said 'Hi Will, can we have a chatter with you?' and he said 'Yes, sure!'. We talked about the country we're from, and I've said we will meet again in Venice for the next Heineken Jammin Festival. He picked the chocolate filled with green pistachios and he smiled and smiled again. In the hands, he had some books and one ahd the first page showing a duck. Something relating with LP5? I don't know!

The, we asked 'Could you please tell us something about new album?'. A normal artist could reply with 'It's good', 'Everything is O.K.' and so else, but he asked to us 'What do you wanna know?'. Absolutely fantastic! And here the most interesting part of the day: we have asked if it's true that the LP5 will be a concept album. He said 'So, you know, it is and it isn't. It's hard to explain: in a sense, it's a concept album, but not in the same way we're used to. Every song has a story behind, and all these stories come into a final one all together. So, it's not a unique story coming out, but a mix of stories linked to a final one'. Sounds awesome! And we finally asked when it will come out, and he said 'This autumn', suggesting that the autumn is more than a simple deadline. Before to go, we talked about Elbow. He said 'Hey guys, this night at O2 Arena there's a concert of a band, Elbow. Do you know' and I said 'What? What the hell? Elbow in London! Absolutely amazing' and he replied 'Yes, that's true!' I absolutely love Elbow (especially The Seldom Seen Kid) but i didn't have a chance to go and see them that night... too stuff to do! But i'm pretty sure Will attended that show!

Here the pics:

p1020052u.jpg

p1020053.jpg

Before leaving Will, we asked him for Chris. He said he was flying back from USA and he would be there the next day.

Talking at phone with Davide Rossi, i knew Chris wasn't so good in those days (maybe he's was ill or indisposed). Davide also said he has finished his sessions with Coldplay and we were lucky to meet them. In this latest period the weren't in the studio together everyday, he said '3 out of 4 is a very good average! Well done!. Laughs! He eventually said this was a very busy period, a lot of things to do, to order, to manage, one of the most difficult session to bear 'cause they're finalizing some important tracks and they had to remain concentrate every second they need.

Anyway, hats off! Last tuesday was the day I've painted the sky with stars, touching the clouds with a finger...

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG YOU WERE SO LUCKY!!

Not only to meet them but also to get some info about the new album. Will is a sweetheart :wacky: Every little detail makes me really happy. THANKS for sharing! ♥