✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

Posh new purpose-built facility? What's all this new-speak? New building, or new renovation, or new interior? I miss the old days, when these purpose-built facilities were called sound studios, recording studios, and the like. I think I will go now and facilitate dish cleansing in my purpose-built facility, complete with hot water!:P

• 3 months later...

Alright. So I've been living in London on an exchange program since October, and decided today after i finished lectures I should go to the Bakery. Since, after all, I had not been yet and I'm a huge fan. I went not expecting much since the boys apparently been at another location to record. I walked by it and took some pictures and I saw some movement in the window, so I knew somebody was there. I decided to do one more walk by just on a small chance I might see somebody, and BAM!

Guy Berryman was out there lighting up a cigarette. I knew I had to talk to him. So I just said "Excuse me, Guy Berryman?" and he said "Yea", and I just asked if I could shake his hand. He of course obliged. Then he actually just started talking to me, as if I was anybody else. We talked for a few minutes. He asked me where I was from and what I was doing in London. He asked what course I was doing. He's a really nice guy(no pun intended). I of course told him how much I appreciated his music and I asked if they were working on new material. He said that they were working and they are hoping to get something out by the end of the year if possible, which is fantastic news clearly. He also said things with Apparatjik were good and said the show in Berlin was good. Man he is such a nice guy and clearly appreciates his fans. I told him I was going to walk up to Hampstead Heath to get a nice view, and he recommended that I check out the area around Hampstead tube station since I had never been before. That was it. He let me snap a picture too. Score.

I thought it couldn't get any better, but as I was walking through Hampstead Heath and saw Gwyneth Paltrow pushing a stroller around. She had the hood of her jacket on to try and cover up, but I noticed that blonde hair and face instantly. Anyways, I didn't want to stalk so I continued on. The view from Hampstead Heath was a good finish for the day. Man I was so lucky.

P1040934.jpg

P1040933.jpg

P1040966.jpg

P1040957.jpg

Alright. So I've been living in London on an exchange program since October, and decided today after i finished lectures I should go to the Bakery. Since, after all, I had not been yet and I'm a huge fan. I went not expecting much since the boys apparently been at another location to record. I walked by it and took some pictures and I saw some movement in the window, so I knew somebody was there. I decided to do one more walk by just on a small chance I might see somebody, and BAM!

Guy Berryman was out there lighting up a cigarette. I knew I had to talk to him. So I just said "Excuse me, Guy Berryman?" and he said "Yea", and I just asked if I could shake his hand. He of course obliged. Then he actually just started talking to me, as if I was anybody else. We talked for a few minutes. He asked me where I was from and what I was doing in London. He asked what course I was doing. He's a really nice guy(no pun intended). I of course told him how much I appreciated his music and I asked if they were working on new material. He said that they were working and they are hoping to get something out by the end of the year if possible, which is fantastic news clearly. He also said things with Apparatjik were good and said the show in Berlin was good. Man he is such a nice guy and clearly appreciates his fans. I told him I was going to walk up to Hampstead Heath to get a nice view, and he recommended that I check out the area around Hampstead tube station since I had never been before. That was it. He let me snap a picture too. Score.

I thought it couldn't get any better, but as I was walking through Hampstead Heath and saw Gwyneth Paltrow pushing a stroller around. She had the hood of her jacket on to try and cover up, but I noticed that blonde hair and face instantly. Anyways, I didn't want to stalk so I continued on. The view from Hampstead Heath was a good finish for the day. Man I was so lucky.

th_P1040934.jpgth_P1040933.jpgth_P1040966.jpgth_P1040957.jpg

Oh that's awesome!! :awesome:

I'm happy for you, you clearly had a lucky day!!! :bomb:

Thanks for sharing your story, Guy seems to be really nice!

I went to Parliament Hill after the Wembley concerts, too.

It's a fantastic view over London, and you realise suddenly how quiet it is there.

When you're in the city you don't even realise how many noises there are...

It was so funny when the South Bank Show aired just a few hours after I've been there and Chris and Guy had been filmed there, too.

Since I've seen "Notes on a Scandal" I wanted to go there... :heart:

P1040934.jpg

P1040933.jpg

P1040966.jpg

P1040957.jpg

Thanks for sharing your story, you were very lucky to meet Guy :wacky:

P1040934.jpg

P1040933.jpg

P1040966.jpg

P1040957.jpg

WOW! You lucky duck! ;P

That's so awesome! Congratulations!

I'm realising I'm the only one who didn't go up to them when I saw them at the Bakery :uhoh:

aaanyway, awesome news about them wanting to get something out by the end of the year, love the fact he mentioned Apparatjik and that they're still using the Bakery :D

:stunned::shocked2::o

YOU ARE SOO LUCKY!!!!:bomb:

Congratulations thats so awesome:wacky: Guy is so nice :heart:

I love the photos by the way!!

:bomb: SO LUCKY! :dance:. Someday I hope to have similar happen to me, but four visits and no luck yet.

It makes me feel better about the status of the Bakery, too :wacky:.

And random, but I love your picture from the top of Parliament Hill of the BT Tower. That ugly thing might be my favorite landmark in London simply because I used to live underneath it and so did Coldplay :P.

P1040934.jpg

wow, you are quite tall!!

and lucky. :P

Guy is totally wearing a Moods of Norway jacket. :cheesy:

Thanks for the comments guys. I thought it was awesome how he was comfortable talking to me as if I was anyone he was meeting for the first time, not just some crazy fan. He's a really normal down to earth person.

And random, but I love your picture from the top of Parliament Hill of the BT Tower. That ugly thing might be my favorite landmark in London simply because I used to live underneath it and so did Coldplay .

Thanks, yea I was at the UCL union bar last week and thought of the boys.