✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

:D WOW!! great story girls! so happy you met them ALL!! simply fantastic :cool:

and your photos are lush!! they all lookin in good health and refreshed!

well done again and thanks for sharin your encounter with them..( no LP5 speculation/ u.f.o's speculation ment) :laugh3:

Congrats!

:stunned: WHAT?!?

Ooohh, maybe Lollapalooza or Mile High? :wacko:

My guess is Outside Lands in San Francisco, it's August 12th-14th this year at Golden Gate Park. Mostly wishful thinking though since SF is my favorite city and not too far from me. If they are playing somewhere in the US, I will find a way to go somehow! Ahhhh, excitement!!!

My guess is Outside Lands in San Francisco, it's August 12th-14th this year at Golden Gate Park. Mostly wishful thinking though since SF is my favorite city and not too far from me. If they are playing somewhere in the US, I will find a way to go somehow! Ahhhh, excitement!!!

Well, I just noticed that Mile High festival in Denver has been completely canceled this year, so who knows, maybe your wish will come true. :nice:

Encounters with the band!!!

I finally plucked up the courage to visit the Beehive/Bakery a few weeks ago and had been up all night thinking of stuff I would say to anyone I might catch outside.

As I approached the studio I saw Matt McGinn walk into a nearby shop confirming I was at the right place. There were two roadies sat outside the studio and I suddenly felt a rush of blood to the head ;) I felt that I had made a mistake going there and felt very rude thinking I could do this. I escaped around the corner until I pulled myself back together. When I returned the roadies had gone back inside and there was no sign of Matt. The studio was indeed how the band had described in several interviews but what I couldn't believe was the best band in the world were based on an ordinary street, parents were walking their kids home from school. After around 10 minutes I decided I better leave, happy enough just seeing the place where it all happens.

I had turned the wrong way and again walked past the studio correcting my mistake and there stood Guy! It was fate! He was smoking (booo!)

I was immediately taken back and felt like a speck of dust aside one of my absolute hero's. He looked very calm and was dressed casually, My heart rate hit incredible levels but once I said hello I was surprised that I was incredibly calm too. He looked a little taken back at first but we got on very well and spoke for around 5-10 minutes. I told him that when I saw them in Manchester it was the best night of my entire life, I told him I cover lots of their songs on youtube, how I came across and am addicted to the band and that I was on the boat,

'what boat' he replied.

'the Coldplay boat' I responded.

He looked pretty confused and didn't know what the hell I was talking about, I reasserted my thoughts and told him I was one of the extras tasked with releasing balloons from a boat on the River Thames for the Christmas Lights video. 'Oh yes the boat'. We were back on track. We spoke about Photography and my university course, had a picture taken together and he thanked me for supporting the band. Here was Guy Berryman thanking me for supporting the band. This was insane, its the band that support me! Before Guy made his way back inside we shook hands, I also shook Matts hand and thanked him for writing such a great book. A very nice roadie named Andy greeted me and brought me some coldplay souvenirs, I was made up and for the rest of the day was incredibly happy!

Guy is so down to Earth, very out going, well spoken and polite. He even seemed interested in me despite me saying things im pretty sure he will have heard a million times. He really strengthened my love for the band. So Guy if you happen to stumble upon this, thankyou very much!

photo.php?pid=2201819&l=1d2d7679dc&id=1171832328

If you read this far thanks! I would be interested to hear any of your stories too

Jack1505/Tomahawk1505