✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

Guest howyousawtheworld
everything causes cancer..not that im condoning smoking....

Didn't know they sold the Daily Mail in Canada.

Meeting the boys at the Bakery :)

Soo, the most beautiful in my life happened this week !

My friend and i were for a vacation in London...and obviously, we couldn't come back without having gone around the Bakery !

And we were lucky enough to meet our 4 favorites boys there...just got the impression it was a dream, but it def wasn't at all ! haha well...we've been waiting on this famous coldplayers' bench :)

First meeting : WILL / we gave him a bag with a few presents inside it from Texas and Paris and our coldplayers' book we made with several coldplayers friends. We had a little chat and he was so nice... Will said they're maybe gonna play somewhere in the US in August, but wasn't sure yet.

p3150108.jpg

Second meeting : JONNY / we wanted to call him the first time we saw him, but he was on the phone, so we were respectful and did anything. Fortunately, we could meet him later, though.

p3160134.jpg

Third meeting : GUY / we were really surprised to meet him, because we weren't expecting to him...we thought he still was in Germany for the Apparatjik's exhibition. Well, he was as surprised as us when we said that ! haha So, it was really a pleasure to meet him ! and in addition, i just wanna thank Guy again, because we politely asked him if it was possible to meet Chris (yes, we missed Chris...i noticed him, but i couldn't cross the street, because of the traffic, and it was consequently too late when i arrived at the Bakery)...so, Guy answered he was gonna see what he could do and came back to us after 5 min announcing that Chris was coming. Guy, thanks for this kindness, really !!

p3170152.jpg

Fourth meeting : Chris / i must confess i was a little bit anxious before meeting Chris...i know he's a very nice person...but when you admire someone, it's so freaking out ! haha But, i was immediately reassured when Chris came to us saying 'hey guys, how're you doing ?' ...he's just talking to us in a such friendly way than i just got the impression to know him for ages ! :) we had a little chat with him about the places to visit in London, especially Tate Modern. After, he said 'ok, let's take pictures, we're kinda busy' (which means...the album is probably going well ! haha) and got dedicaces (with my freaking pen !). But, we didn't mention the album, because we know it's probably the main question that coldplayers are asking when they're meeting them, so...let the things do ! we know we're waiting for an awesome album again, so no pressure about it...

p3170153e.jpg

p3170154.jpg

p3170155.jpg

I just wanna thank you guys, for these wonderful meetings with you...it made my trip like i'll never have thought before coming in Camden !

We visited Some Velvet Morning as well...wonderful people too :)

That's so awesome you got to meet them! :D And You're lucky you got to meet Guy. Seems like not everyone gets to meet him when hanging around the bakery/ beehive. That was extremely nice of him to bring out Chris to meet you. And I applaud you for not being annoying and asking about the album!

That's so awesome you got to meet them! :D And You're lucky you got to meet Guy. Seems like not everyone gets to meet him when hanging around the bakery/ beehive. That was extremely nice of him to bring out Chris to meet you. And I applaud you for not being annoying and asking about the album!

Yes, definitely ! we were really surprised, but very happy, then ! :)

Yeah, we didn't want to mention the album...because i know they must probably be fed up with answering the same questions ;)

Soo, the most beautiful in my life happened this week !

My friend and i were for a vacation in London...and obviously, we couldn't come back without having gone around the Bakery !

And we were lucky enough to meet our 4 favorites boys there...just got the impression it was a dream, but it def wasn't at all ! haha well...we've been waiting on this famous coldplayers' bench :)

First meeting : WILL / we gave him a bag with a few presents inside it from Texas and Paris and our coldplayers' book we made with several coldplayers friends. We had a little chat and he was so nice... Will said they're maybe gonna play somewhere in the US in August, but wasn't sure yet.

p3150108.jpg

Second meeting : JONNY / we wanted to call him the first time we saw him, but he was on the phone, so we were respectful and did anything. Fortunately, we could meet him later, though.

p3160134.jpg

Third meeting : GUY / we were really surprised to meet him, because we weren't expecting to him...we thought he still was in Germany for the Apparatjik's exhibition. Well, he was as surprised as us when we said that ! haha So, it was really a pleasure to meet him ! and in addition, i just wanna thank Guy again, because we politely asked him if it was possible to meet Chris (yes, we missed Chris...i noticed him, but i couldn't cross the street, because of the traffic, and it was consequently too late when i arrived at the Bakery)...so, Guy answered he was gonna see what he could do and came back to us after 5 min announcing that Chris was coming. Guy, thanks for this kindness, really !!

p3170152.jpg

Fourth meeting : Chris / i must confess i was a little bit anxious before meeting Chris...i know he's a very nice person...but when you admire someone, it's so freaking out ! haha But, i was immediately reassured when Chris came to us saying 'hey guys, how're you doing ?' ...he's just talking to us in a such friendly way than i just got the impression to know him for ages ! :) we had a little chat with him about the places to visit in London, especially Tate Modern. After, he said 'ok, let's take pictures, we're kinda busy' (which means...the album is probably going well ! haha) and got dedicaces (with my freaking pen !). But, we didn't mention the album, because we know it's probably the main question that coldplayers are asking when they're meeting them, so...let the things do ! we know we're waiting for an awesome album again, so no pressure about it...

p3170153e.jpg

p3170154.jpg

p3170155.jpg

I just wanna thank you guys, for these wonderful meetings with you...it made my trip like i'll never have thought before coming in Camden !

We visited Some Velvet Morning as well...wonderful people too :)

Awesome story congrats!!! :P

could you show the pics in Chris' thread? thanks in advance!