✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

You know what? I have a feeling I saw you somewhere in person, must have been in Wembley..ahahah, ok sorry for the randomness carry on

haha really? I was standing like 11 people from the front in the center if that helps any. I didn't get into line until about 2 in the afternoon.

I've known for about a year and it still bugs me. :dozey:

Stop smoking, Guy :whip:

By the way, I died three times. First when I saw Guy's picture, second when I realized someone here had met him (lucky you!) and then when I finished the reading. :dead:

^They've all smoked except for Chris. They've all tried to quit at one time or another if I remember right. I don't know if it worked out for Will and Jonny. It certainly didn't for Guy.

And WOW, great pics. So that's Hampstead Heath. I was trying to figure out why it looked odd until I realized: it's green! :( *sigh*

Wow, thanks for sharing your story! :nice::thumbsup: You're so lucky :nice: And Guy is such a nice man. :wacky:

:bomb:

:guy::bomb:

:wacky::heart:

Yes, he's a very down-to-earth guy.:D

:lol:

Omg you're so lucky!!! :bomb: I'd probably die from a severe fangirl spasm :dead::lol:

Am I the only one who didn't know he smoked? And who is kinda dissappointed by that?

Me too :wacko::dead:

I thought he was going to quit by now :whip::dozey:

Do you reckon he smokes Guylloises?:rolleyes:

:rolleyes::laugh3:

Alright. So I've been living in London on an exchange program since October, and decided today after i finished lectures I should go to the Bakery. Since, after all, I had not been yet and I'm a huge fan. I went not expecting much since the boys apparently been at another location to record. I walked by it and took some pictures and I saw some movement in the window, so I knew somebody was there. I decided to do one more walk by just on a small chance I might see somebody, and BAM!

Guy Berryman was out there lighting up a cigarette. I knew I had to talk to him. So I just said "Excuse me, Guy Berryman?" and he said "Yea", and I just asked if I could shake his hand. He of course obliged. Then he actually just started talking to me, as if I was anybody else. We talked for a few minutes. He asked me where I was from and what I was doing in London. He asked what course I was doing. He's a really nice guy(no pun intended). I of course told him how much I appreciated his music and I asked if they were working on new material. He said that they were working and they are hoping to get something out by the end of the year if possible, which is fantastic news clearly. He also said things with Apparatjik were good and said the show in Berlin was good. Man he is such a nice guy and clearly appreciates his fans. I told him I was going to walk up to Hampstead Heath to get a nice view, and he recommended that I check out the area around Hampstead tube station since I had never been before. That was it. He let me snap a picture too. Score.

I thought it couldn't get any better, but as I was walking through Hampstead Heath and saw Gwyneth Paltrow pushing a stroller around. She had the hood of her jacket on to try and cover up, but I noticed that blonde hair and face instantly. Anyways, I didn't want to stalk so I continued on. The view from Hampstead Heath was a good finish for the day. Man I was so lucky.

P1040934.jpg

P1040933.jpg

P1040966.jpg

P1040957.jpg

Ohhhw just so happy for you! I was in the same place the last 7th April and YES Guy is really awesome! :D Guy, Guy, I'm sure the bakery is the Berryman's home ah ah!