✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

^Oh, cool!!

Love your avi, by the way. :D

Haha I can't believe I'm responding a month later but thanks! Your username is amazing! :)

The Oracle says Will has a scooter...So that's probably his in the picture behind the Smart Car.

And Chris used to have a scooter too! Now we need to know what Jonny drives! :D

Haha I can't believe I'm responding a month later but thanks! Your username is amazing! :)

And Chris used to have a scooter too! Now we need to know what Jonny drives! :D

I'm pretty sure Jonny doesn't drive or at least doesn't like to. That's what I've heard.But I like....he drives me crazy when he plays,lol. ;)

I'm pretty sure Jonny doesn't drive or at least doesn't like to. That's what I've heard.But I like....he drives me crazy when he plays,lol. ;)

Wait so Jonny has a driver? LOL I can just imagine Jonny getting out of a limo wearing a fur coat with giant glasses and a chain with 'JONNY BOY' written on it :D

Wait so Jonny has a driver? LOL I can just imagine Jonny getting out of a limo wearing a fur coat with giant glasses and a chain with 'JONNY BOY' written on it :D

THanks for the image,lol! Between that and osmeone in the Will thread calling Jonny a 'player' I'm damaged for life!:lol:

Yo, Jonny Mc Bling is ya pimp from da hood, no shit!

Now check out his ride:

f4ecc_trucking_1053594933_e0bd836a97.jpg

And his scooter ain't no cheap ass junk either bro:

scooter.jpg

Even da asian chicks dig it!

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:!! No seriously golfing7861, your post is just brilliant! xD

Jonny drives, perhaps occasionally. He said in an interview that when he's in the car with his daughter Violet, she likes listening to Viva La Vida and he gets very embarrassed when he has to stop at the light b/c he thinks people might recognize him and laugh at him for listening to his own band's music.

Jonny drives, perhaps occasionally. He said in an interview that when he's in the car with his daughter Violet, she likes listening to Viva La Vida and he gets very embarrassed when he has to stop at the light b/c he thinks people might recognize him and laugh at him for listening to his own band's music.

Being in a car doesn't have to mean you're behind the wheel.

:lol: Which interview ? :wacko:

Ugh...

eltonjohn3.jpg

:sick:

:lol::lol::lol:

THanks for the image,lol! Between that and osmeone in the Will thread calling Jonny a 'player' I'm damaged for life!:lol:

For the record, I never called JB a player, I was quoting a really old article about the band wherein he was refered to as such.:P

EDIT: here is the quotation:

"Jonny was one for the ladies in those days, and I remember he had two girlfriends on the go in Iceland at the same time"

For the record, I never called JB a player, I was quoting a really old article about the band wherein he was refered to as such.:P

EDIT: here is the quotation:

"Jonny was one for the ladies in those days, and I remember he had two girlfriends on the go in Iceland at the same time"

Yes, I know, but it still made me laugh. I remember this interview now. :)

Uh, Row? I'm damaged, I tellz ya. Damaged. For. Life.:laugh3::lol: