✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

Being in a car doesn't have to mean you're behind the wheel.

Hmm I thought of that, but if he were just a passenger and not the driver, would he worry about being seen at the stop light? Anyway, when I heard him make that statement, the image that came to mind was Jonny behind the wheel. Don't ask me why b/c I don't know.

Hmm I thought of that, but if he were just a passenger and not the driver, would he worry about being seen at the stop light? Anyway, when I heard him make that statement, the image that came to mind was Jonny behind the wheel. Don't ask me why b/c I don't know.

I was under the impression that he can drive, just doesn't like to. So you're probably right.

:lol: Which interview ? :wacko:

Right now I can't remember. It's actually a video b/c I recall Chris answering the question, then turning to Jonny to ask him what kind of music Violet listens to. And b/c Jonny referred to Viva La Vida as our last album, it's a fairly recent interview. If I find it, I'll let you know, or perhaps someone else knows the interview I'm referring to.

Hmm I thought of that, but if he were just a passenger and not the driver, would he worry about being seen at the stop light?

You're still visible for everyone even if you're just a passenger.

In my mind, Jonny drives, and Tracie thinks so too. So there!:P

Your freaking right all the time when it comes to the band, and this after just being a CP Fan for what???, 8 months???:rolleyes: If ever I need a question answered I'd go to you, cause in 8 months you have learned so much like it's been an 8 hour a day job for you, I am impressed:juggle::lol:

Tash.... It's not worth the trouble:D

In my mind, Jonny drives, and Tracie thinks so too. So there!:P

Then it must be true! Even Dumbledore agrees.

Of course it is happening inside your head' date=' Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?[/quote']

Oh wait, that is fiction.

^ Excuse you for what? :dazzled:

Then it must be true! Even Dumbledore agrees.

Oh wait, that is fiction.

Hahahaha! :awesome:

Lol Tash. :D

I think Chris probably drives and Jonny... umm... yeah... :|

BTW, I saw this yesterday:

tumblr_lzh1mbL4CG1qan2cho1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1331385623&Signature=GmCuvy2PO48vYK3EjUqqoS8eKHU%3D

Buckin is real. :|

:laugh3: Of course it is! :dozey:

I'm not pervy. :thinking: Then again, I'm talking to a pussy...cat. :|

:rolleyes:

:laugh3: