✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Official Club Football 2014-2015 thread

You need to upload the pictures to a image hosting website, such as Tinypic.

Liverpool v Chelsea is looking like it's going to be the title decider

Ah right, thanks :)

Yeah, I'm so nervous about it, especially after City should have been beaten the other night. It really is looking like it's destined for us to win!

Here are the pics properly now… I hope. This was at the memorial service

view.php?pic=flv9cj&s=8#.U1EAvOZdXOg

And this was against City on Sunday during the minute silence

view.php?pic=2a62uj4&s=8#.U1EBcOZdXOg

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• busybeeburns

• Reilly

• bart

• Black Rose

Top Posters In This Topic

^ They are not showing up still. Copy the URL Tinypic gives you for use with forums, it should have images tags already then it should appear :)

Tony Pulis should be a cert for manager of year, he has done an absolutely amazing job at Palace!

Cool, think it should work now then, thanks :)

This is the City game during the minute silence

2a62uj4.jpg

And this was at the memorial service on Tuesday

flv9cj.jpg

He's definitely a candidate, the way he's more or less kept Palace up, Rodgers has to be in with a shout too though, amazing what he's done for us!

Guest howyousawtheworld
^ They are not showing up still. Copy the URL Tinypic gives you for use with forums, it should have images tags already then it should appear :)

Tony Pulis should be a cert for manager of year, he has done an absolutely amazing job at Palace!

I think there's only two men who should be considered - Brendan Rodgers and Roberto Martinez. Yes, Pulis has done a fantastic job since he became Palace manager but that team was not as bad as their results showed at the start of the season. It just needed someone who could instill strict tactical discipline and that someone was Pulis. However his tactics will never inspire nor gain anything beyond mid table foddery.

Martinez and Rodgers on the other hand are innovators and have shown tactical flexibility and an utterly unbelievable golden touch with players of all ages and ability. Make no mistake - these are managers who can coach players into world class status. Awards should go to those who make the beautiful game well....beautiful. And that's why Rodgers or Martinez deserve it.

Moyes is set to be sacked, coming from reliable sources and many newspapers :/

I really hope not, he needs to be given a chance to strengthen the squad and get rid of the under-performing players, if he does get sacked, I will be gutted as the Glazers should have cut their losses earlier in the season if there was a chance he would be sacked or take the long term approach like they planned and stick with it as it will pay off when Moyes builds a solid backline and the talented attack we have starts performing. He is a fantastic manager and it will be a kick in a teeth if they didn't stick by him.

• 4 weeks later...

So after nine years Arsenal finally have a trophy. Congratulations, Gooners. ALETICO MADRID ON THE OTHER HAND. Salute to them, very well deserved! So glad that the other two Spanish giants didn't lift the trophy this season :P

Congrats to Cambridge United for returning to the football league.

Play-off time is always a good time of the season as the teams go all-out in the finals in the hope of winning the prize of promotion, some of the teams which entire yearly wage bill can be covered by just one week's wage bill by the bigger teams in the premiership.

Atletico Madrid's achievement is incredible against the financial might of Real Madrid and Barcelona! Champions League finally will be very interesting indeed!

Can't believe today is the day Giggs has retired from playing Football, the biggest legend ever! Van Gaal confirmed as manager, bringing back the glory hopefully :D

Atletico Madrid's achievement is incredible against the financial might of Real Madrid and Barcelona! Champions League finally will be very interesting indeed!

Can't believe today is the day Giggs has retired from playing Football, the biggest legend ever! Van Gaal confirmed as manager, bringing back the glory hopefully :D

Sparky are you a united man???

The end of an error. The beginning of an era ;)

• 2 months later...

Was thinking of this, the premier league finally starts again on Saturday :D

A great pre-season for United, hope we start off strongly, I would say again as we beat Swansea 4-1 away on the first game last season but wasn't pretty after a few months!

Was thinking of this, the premier league finally starts again on Saturday :D

A great pre-season for United, hope we start off strongly, I would say again as we beat Swansea 4-1 away on the first game last season but wasn't pretty after a few months!

Yeah we should win I've been impressed with our preseason and fortunately we have our easy star to the season in years. Roll on Saturday!!!!!!!

I'm going to see Chelsea v Arsenal at the Bridge in October. Went to the 6-0 demolition last season! Think they (Arsenal)will be 4th again this season.

Di Maria would be a great signing for Utd.

They need him soon with all the injuries they have!

Great Gif!!! :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to see Chelsea v Arsenal at the Bridge in October. Went to the 6-0 demolition last season! Think they (Arsenal)will be 4th again this season.

Di Maria would be a great signing for Utd.

They need him soon with all the injuries they have!

Great Gif!!! :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A very good game to pick! Yeah, I think they will reach top 4 but not challenge for the title in the last few months. Eagerly awaiting the Sunderland game tomorrow and hopefully Rojo will solidify our defence.