✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

18-June-2008: BBC Gig - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Has anyone else other than me got the confirmation email, not received tickets, then been told 2 just turn up with the email, ID and reference number?

cos i got told they wudnt b sending out tickets, but they clearly have, so im a bit worried lol

definitely go, i've been told that the BBC staff will have your names and reference no. on the door. If you have the confirmation email and the reference no. you shouldn't have a problem. Hope you have a gr8 time.

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone else other than me got the confirmation email, not received tickets, then been told 2 just turn up with the email, ID and reference number?

cos i got told they wudnt b sending out tickets, but they clearly have, so im a bit worried lol

Yeah i had the same. I got the confirmation email saying i won 2 guaranteed tickets but i never got the tickets in the post, so i called up and was told to bring a copy of the email, ID and the ticket numbers. They sounded pretty certain about it and i got another call today just reiterating what i was told before, so i think it should be fine. Excited! Though still wondering when it'll finish...

does anyone know what time the concert will actually end (i know the recording ends at 7.45)? cuz i need to sort out what i'm doing afterwards...

when I rang up the BBC the guy said at the latest about 9pm

if not just a little afterwards. aim to get a 10pm train.

I'm struggling to believe anything the BBC has told anyone about this gig, they have just given out far too much contradictory details for me.

I've made a complaint about it, but they only promise to get back to you within ten days, so it probably won't help us for tomorrow. That is unless enough other people complain to really bring it to their attention. If you feel, like I do, that this is a shambles so far, please consider doing so.

when I rang up the BBC the guy said at the latest about 9pm

if not just a little afterwards. aim to get a 10pm train.

Really don't see how it can be 9pm... We know it has to start at 7pm cos of BBC2, they're almost certainly not going to play for 2 hours, unless its something like they'll stop at 7.45pm then come back half an hour later to do a bit more, but that makes no sense! Can't think of anything else!

I have a train to catch at 9.10pm, so the absolute latest tube we can get is 8.40, but that would still be cutting it fine!

I'm expecting them to do just 45mins, but would def be more than happy with anything more, last night's 1h 10 would be just fine! :D

Camera Camera, what's everybody's view on taking a camera??

Taking mine, but not too hopeful :( Really hope I can take just a few, I want to try out my shiny new camera. I can see us being told off by security tho :(

Heya all,

Am going to the concert tomorrow and got one spare ticket since my mate also who I was gonna take also won tickets. I'm giving my ticket to the first one to PM me. gonna be at the venue tomorrow from 4ish so we can meet up there! At least now there's gonna be another real fan to enjoy the concert!! will check my PM tomorrow from around 12ish so will contact the one who PM'd me first around that time. I know I can only make one person happy but at least it's someone!

BBC Tickets

Hi all. I have been following along with all you lot and your adventures with the free tickets for Brixton and now BBC. My wife got 2 tickets fpr the BBC but it looks like we cant go because my kids are ill. If I were to on my own without my wife, would I get in seeing as the tickets are in her name?

Hi all. I have been following along with all you lot and your adventures with the free tickets for Brixton and now BBC. My wife got 2 tickets fpr the BBC but it looks like we cant go because my kids are ill. If I were to on my own without my wife, would I get in seeing as the tickets are in her name?

I would ring 0870 9011227

Well it loks as if my wife and I cannot go. I have two tickets sat here. Problem is they have my wifes name on them and we live nr Portsmouth!

ah damn. id love to take them off your hands. i wonder if we phoned the BBC we could change the names?