✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

18-June-2008: BBC Gig - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

ok awsum :) thanks for the advice!

Most welcome :) Do be sure to phone - you have the email, but not the actual tickets, and that's for them to rectify as long as you give them time. Good luck and see you there!

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh okay cool. Well i'll call anyway just in case, plus i'd quite like the physical ticket just as like... a momento.

So does the gig end at 7.45 then? (theres time for me to get dinner before the train home in other words?)

Only 3 days to go!

when i rang bbc, they said that "the recording should be finnished by 9.00pm" but i dnt know, maybe the guy didnt know what he was on about.

I'm starting to think we probably don't need to worry TOO much about not getting in. 600 will definitely get in, and the highest confirmed ticket number I've heard of so far is about 750. With all the people who can't go I'm hoping almost everyone will get in (if not everyone). That's unless we hear from here that someone has, say, ticket number 800 or upwards.

That said, I want to be fairly sure of getting in, I'll be arriving at half four or so with my sister.

Eeeeshk. Me and my friend were gonna arrive at about 8 in the morning. Is that a little excessive?

The gig is broadcasted at 7pm on the BBC. It will be finished by 6.45 as far as i'm aware.

I thought the gig was going out ACTUALLY live Ron? My tickets say doors close at 6:45, so surely that'd be a start at seven (when the TV starts)??

TV coverage stops at 7:45, but I'm sure the band will play a few more numbers, maybe even some rarer tracks.

Eeeeshk. Me and my friend were gonna arrive at about 8 in the morning. Is that a little excessive?

Yes that's bloomin' ridiculous! :D

I thought the gig was going out ACTUALLY live Ron? My tickets say doors close at 6:45, so surely that'd be a start at seven (when the TV starts)??

TV coverage stops at 7:45, but I'm sure the band will play a few more numbers, maybe even some rarer tracks.

It does start at 7. It's definitely live. I made that mistake myself!

But we're worried that people will like camp out the night before and stuff! Aggh I dunnno. When I went to a TV show once we got there two hours before and didn't get in, and that was a really insignificant Sky One quiz show. I don't want to be disappointed!

It does start at 7. It's definitely live. I made that mistake myself!

But we're worried that people will like camp out the night before and stuff! Aggh I dunnno. When I went to a TV show once we got there two hours before and didn't get in, and that was a really insignificant Sky One quiz show. I don't want to be disappointed!

Oh Beth, you've got me qll worried and I haven't even recieved my tickets (yet!, altho i'm phoning the BBC tomorrow, to find out why I'm still pending!!) there is no way i could camp out on wed, so will have to just take my chances I guess. Does anyone know what the Beyonce at the BBC experience was like?

You may well be right mate. My mistake.

Oh Beth, you've got me qll worried and I haven't even recieved my tickets (yet!, altho i'm phoning the BBC tomorrow, to find out why I'm still pending!!) there is no way i could camp out on wed, so will have to just take my chances I guess. Does anyone know what the Beyonce at the BBC experience was like?

Lol sorry to worry you! I'm worrying myself and all! This is just the biggest opportunity ever, you know.. I don't want to miss out! Eeek!

Yeah call them, it's not on to keep you waiting. I suppose if you have the email confirmation they can't exactly not let you in...

Also I want to know about taking photos. On the letter in the post it said no recording equipment but come onnnn... I need photos! :thinking:

Nice one.

I had better wear a cap to try and disguise my face. I would hate to be caught on TV.

Me too! I have a premonition of a close up on me singing along right at a point where I realise I've forgotten the lyrics. I'm off to the fancy dress shop later to see what disguises they can offer me :D