✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

18-June-2008: BBC Gig - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

same :D i'd give anything to be one of those guy's with the ties (hey that rhymes) at the front...chris kept talking to them :D.

ive recorded it on my TV drive and i want to watch it again...NOW! but my dad is watching the bloody football :( ...tooooooo much football on right now!

i now cant wait till december :D

lol, darn tootin' football!!

yes! those tie-guys :P wonder if they were from the message board... they certainly dressed to get noticed anyway!! front row centre too!

good for them :D

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was freaking awesome, yeah those tie guys were VERY lucky. It was totally amazing, bring on December!

Ahh Will looked all embarassed when Chris was saying that about him being the best drummer in the world, he definetely is though!

I actually do love Will aswell :heart::drummer:

Ahh Will looked all embarassed when Chris was saying that about him being the best drummer in the world, he definetely is though!

I actually do love Will aswell :heart::drummer:

he did look embarassed! aw bless his wee cotton socks :heart:

lol, darn tootin' football!!

yes! those tie-guys :P wonder if they were from the message board... they certainly dressed to get noticed anyway!! front row centre too!

good for them :D

when i go to the glasgow gig im gonna be noticed! what should i wear? and no-one say nothing!.....that would be too much :D.

a santa outfit? it is christmas time then :D

when i go to the glasgow gig im gonna be noticed! what should i wear? and no-one say nothing!.....that would be too much :D.

a santa outfit? it is christmas time then :D

ooh...yes, a santa outfit will get you noticed, expecially if you put a massive piece of cardboard inside a home-made santa hat, so it stands up really tall... they'll have to notice you then!!!

in fact...

i might steal this idea for myself :wink3:

:laugh4:

woohoo i'm so happy after seeing that gig :dance:

Why haven´t they played somewhere Cemetries in London?!???It´s sooo beautiful song!!! But each of their songs is great, how everyone knows..!!!!

Yes, this is a beautiful song :D In fact I'm listening to it right now.

Beautiful. very dark.... but it will be fantastic when they play it live.

ooh...yes, a santa outfit will get you noticed, expecially if you put a massive piece of cardboard inside a home-made santa hat, so it stands up really tall... they'll have to notice you then!!!

in fact...

i might steal this idea for myself :wink3:

:laugh4:

woohoo i'm so happy after seeing that gig :dance:

it is a very good idea.......created by the mystery tie-me :D since we dont know who they are....it was my idea! :D

i'll probably just dress like a musical russell brand :D for people who dont know what he looks like.... google him :D

so what might u wear haley? :D

it is a very good idea.......created by the mystery tie-me :D since we dont know who they are....it was my idea! :D

i'll probably just dress like a musical russell brand :D for people who dont know what he looks like.... google him :D

so what might u wear haley? :D

a musical russell brand?! how does that work: :thinking:

lol

i might wear an outfit that glows in the dark and also paint my face with fluorescent...paint, so when they lights go down at the start i will just illuminate and everyone will see me and only me

:dizzy: hahahah

a musical russell brand?! how does that work: :thinking:

lol

i might wear an outfit that glows in the dark and also paint my face with fluorescent...paint, so when they lights go down at the start i will just illuminate and everyone will see me and only me

:dizzy: hahahah

haha! coldplay will be more scared than wanting to single you out and chat :D

basically russell brand......but have my ipod on me? :P