✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

18-June-2008: BBC Gig - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lost! live kicks serious ass/arse, however you pronounce it. Guy with the big drum, and Will playing on his tom with that sexy beat played over the top. Excellent!

yes!!! this was truly amazing!!! :dance:

and ass/arse is acceptable either way :D

it is? :dance:

It sure is!

Mimi yeah I thought that too - the other guys are getting much more of an input this time; evens out the footage of the other little gorgeous wonderments that complete Coldplay :laugh:

I never realised how much I actually love Will. Like, I actually love him

:dead: :heart:

:dance:

It sure is!

Mimi yeah I thought that too - the other guys are getting much more of an input this time; evens out the footage of the other little gorgeous wonderments that complete Coldplay :laugh:

I never realised how much I actually love Will. Like, I actually love him

:dead: :heart:

:dance:

That's funny cos I thought the EXACT same thing about Jonny when I watched this. :lol:

Will did look lovely when Chris was calling him the best drummer in the world :D

great programme :D especially good on my brand new HD television device :smug:

ricky gervais looked rough! and jay-Z had HUGE! glasses on i think...or shades as theyre known :D

haha i thought he looked rough too.... shows what a little make-up can do for ya!

Jay-Z? I thought that was Reggie "off of" the Radio 1 chart show :laugh4: :laugh4:

Can't believe I missed this.

Working late...

I just wanted to see some new songs played live.

Hope someone has recorded/encoded a decent quality video!!

i will probs have the video up tomorrow sumtime..........i havent recorded it off my tv onto my computer yet.....but sumone else would have most likely done it before me...as usual :D

wow what a great lil gig.

thought the acoustic version of yellow was amazing, it was soo intimate and delicate which is why no one sang along to it, which was brilliant.

i think lost started out a bit dodgey. sounded great but chris's voice didnt really go with it, but then the guitars n that kicked in and it was one of the best songs there.

also i think 42 sounded better. probably cos there wernt those indian strings in it.

loved it when he started singing about helicopters though lmao, brilliant gig. got it recorded.

he was there aswell :D

:laugh4:

aw right, thanks for clearing that one up! :wink:

I'm still on a high from that gig.

I have to admit I didn't even realise it was going to be on - I just happened to be starting my irritating channel-hopping-habit when Jo Whiley goes "It's Coldplaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay"... I was like.... "you whaaaaaaaat?!!"

Get innnn :laugh4:

Totally amazing.

I'd have given anything to be sitting with those builders :lol:

:laugh4:

aw right, thanks for clearing that one up! :wink:

I'm still on a high from that gig.

I have to admit I didn't even realise it was going to be on - I just happened to be starting my irritating channel-hopping-habit when Jo Whiley goes "It's Coldplaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay"... I was like.... "you whaaaaaaaat?!!"

Get innnn :laugh4:

Totally amazing.

I'd have given anything to be sitting with those builders :lol:

same :D i'd give anything to be one of those guy's with the ties (hey that rhymes) at the front...chris kept talking to them :D.

ive recorded it on my TV drive and i want to watch it again...NOW! but my dad is watching the bloody football :( ...tooooooo much football on right now!

i now cant wait till december :D