🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Ask the Oracle on Coldplay.com (Now in session!)

twistedlogic149

Jangly. :awesome: I love that word!

Makes me think of Mr. Bojangles.

edit: Consdering the Oracle's answer today, I think there's a pretty good chance that the xylophone video from the studio is part of MX (the full song).

Haha took me a while to think of a fitting adjective :P

And I agree re xylophone. Maybe the whole song will be jangly :wacky:

Jangly. :awesome: I love that word!

Makes me think of Mr. Bojangles.

edit: Consdering the Oracle's answer today, I think there's a pretty good chance that the xylophone video from the studio is part of MX (the full song).

Hopefully, I love the 40 seconds of MX and I liked also the little video.

Hopefully the song will be also as good as them but at the moment I can't imangine a real song after that xylo. intro. ;)

JackZ, what i said wasn't aimed at anyone in particular it was a general statement and if you had read what i've just said i think that should have been pretty clear.

No, I know that you weren't talking to anybody specific, but I dont see anybody getting angry at the Oracle...

"We love Jonny" I think.

that was actually what i was going to say at first, but i figured it would just be a typical Brooke answer. :P

/ still waiting for a BuMaby

*joins you*

MX always makes me think of this...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0krxH0dWhU]Majora's Mask Astral Observatory Music - YouTube[/ame]

teehee

August 24, 2011 - submitted by Miguel, Portugal

Q. Mr. Oracle,

is Bon Iver's second album called "Bon Iver" or "Bon Iver, Bon Iver"? I really can't find out and it's bugging the crap out of me.

Thanks!

The Oracle replies:

The album is called Bon Iver. The artist is, of course, Bon Iver. Coldplay, Parachutes is the artist/album just as Bon Iver, Bon Iver is.

August 24, 2011 - submitted by Paz, Colombia

Q. Dearest Oracle,

Back in March 2010 in Coldplay's concert in Bogota (best day of my life BTW, thank you)

Chris said " This one is for Natasha" before playing Yellow.

I have been wondering who is this lucky girl ever since.

Thanks in advance, lots of love and congrats on the new album

The Oracle replies:

Natasha Khan is

; the support act for the Latin American tour that you (& I) attended in Colombia.

August 24, 2011 - submitted by Miguel, Portugal[/color][/b]

Q. Mr. Oracle,

is Bon Iver's second album called "Bon Iver" or "Bon Iver, Bon Iver"? I really can't find out and it's bugging the crap out of me.

Thanks!

The Oracle replies:

The album is called Bon Iver. The artist is, of course, Bon Iver. Coldplay, Parachutes is the artist/album just as Bon Iver, Bon Iver is.

Another person who never heard of Wikipedia

August 24, 2011 - submitted by Paz, Colombia[/color][/b]

Q. Dearest Oracle,

Back in March 2010 in Coldplay's concert in Bogota (best day of my life BTW, thank you)

The Oracle replies:

Natasha Khan is

; the support act for the Latin American tour that you (& I) attended in Colombia.

When I read "Who's Natasha" in the main Coldplay.com webpage, I immediately thought of our Natasha from Coldplaying.

August 24, 2011 - submitted by Paz, Colombia[/color][/b]

Q. Dearest Oracle,

The Oracle replies:

Natasha Khan is

aha, she's/he's been thinking about it for 17 months??? that is a long time to wait before asking the question :P

August 25, 2011 - submitted by Jory, United States of America

Q. Great Oracle! Here is my question, have you got the chance to hear Coldplay's unreleased single Paradise? What is your opinion about the song.

Cheers!

The Oracle replies:

I LOVE it. Eduardo from Mexico was a little concerned that Charlie Brown was being ditched in favour of Paradise but he needn't be. The Billboard interview mentions that Charlie Brown was always planned to follow ETIAW as a single but perhaps too obvious a choice. It goes on to say that Paradise is more representative of what's to come on the album as a whole.

August 25, 2011 - submitted by Roberto, Italy

Q. Hey my dear Oracle! Just two questions about this photo:

1) Where and when was this concert held?

2) What kind of shoes is Chris wearing?

(Hope to get an answer ahahah)

Thanks alot! Greetings from Italy

The Oracle replies:

The show was at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City, 2009. Chris played at the Keep A Child Alive's 6th Annual Black Ball.

The fundraiser was hosted by Alicia Keys and Padma Lakshmi. Chris played Clocks, Viva La Vida and If I Ain't Got You (with Alicia Keys).

Chris is wearing Adidas trainers.

August 25, 2011 - submitted by Jory, United States of America[/color][/b]

Q. Great Oracle! Here is my question, have you got the chance to hear Coldplay's unreleased single Paradise? What is your opinion about the song.

Cheers!

The Oracle replies:

I LOVE it. Eduardo from Mexico was a little concerned that Charlie Brown was being ditched in favour of Paradise but he needn't be. The Billboard interview mentions that Charlie Brown was always planned to follow ETIAW as a single but perhaps too obvious a choice. It goes on to say that Paradise is more representative of what's to come on the album as a whole.

Dos she mean ETIAW is on the album here? :(

Don't think that she clearly say that ETIAW will be on the album but why are you so suprised? With the latest interviews its clearer than anytime before that Teardrop will be on LP5.

Her Answer about Paradise is exciting!

"More representative"? This means more guitar?!

Dos she mean ETIAW is on the album here? :(

Not necessarily. I think she is simply saying that Paradise is the next [official] single. ETIAW was the first [official] single; Paradise is the second [official] single.

Of course, that's not to say that it won't be on MX. It still could be, who knows. (Although I hope not... it's bad enough that I paid for it once already. :nod: )

August 25, 2011 - submitted by Roberto, Italy

Q. Hey my dear Oracle! Just two questions about this photo:

1) Where and when was this concert held?

2) What kind of shoes is Chris wearing?

(Hope to get an answer ahahah)

Thanks alot! Greetings from Italy

The Oracle replies:

The show was at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City, 2009. Chris played at the Keep A Child Alive's 6th Annual Black Ball.

The fundraiser was hosted by Alicia Keys and Padma Lakshmi. Chris played Clocks, Viva La Vida and If I Ain't Got You (with Alicia Keys).

Chris is wearing Adidas trainers.

:o:o that was in 2009???

it feels like yesterday...