✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I think Violet Hill might be my favorite VLV song

Pseudonym

When I first heard it from their website I was obviously in love with it, and I always liked it better than Viva La Vida. Then by the time the album came out I had sort of worn it out and Death and All His Friends became my favorite on the album.

But recently after listening to both back to back several times, I realized I just LOVE Violet Hill more than any others on the album. Am I the only one who likes it that much? Mostly Ive seen people like Viva La Vida more than it.

It's a hard choice between Viva La Vida and Violet Hill, but I do love Violet Hill, it's such an incredible song, and is very U2-esque, which makes it even better. :D

I actually requested to learn it on guitar, when my guitar teacher asked me what song I wanted to learn next.... haha, yay. :wacko:

It's a hard choice between Viva La Vida and Violet Hill, but I do love Violet Hill, it's such an incredible song, and is very U2-esque, which makes it even better. :D

I actually requested to learn it on guitar, when my guitar teacher asked me what song I wanted to learn next.... haha, yay. :wacko:

No way, you take guitar lessons? Me too, and my guitar teacher wouldnt teach me it cuz he said it was so easy I could figure it out on my own:laugh3:

i love violet hill more tham viva la vida.......cause violet sounds more rock and viva is just i dont know.........

I know what you're saying. I kinda like Viva but its just a little empty sounding to me. Violet Hill is so deep and layered. Such a great tune:D

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...