🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Official Phil is Hot thread (now known as the greet Phil thread :P)

Carlaatje

Hi Phil! :pimp2:

Do you remember the Brixton gig at mid june last year??

At the beggining of DAAHF Chris said something like "this song is for Phil, happy birthday my brother" :blush: so, assuming he was refering to the same Phil, his bday should be either june 16th or among those days.... :nice:

Whoa, I didn't know that.........awww, CUTE! :wacky:

Thanx Pris! :kiss:

Hi there Philly :kiss:

Nice sleuthing there Pris! :lol:

Well i was obsessed with that gig when it hapened, and i've listened to the audio more times than i can count. So much so that i didn't require any investigative work, i just remembered it :P

At the beggining of DAAHF Chris said something like "this song is for Phil, happy birthday my brother" :blush: so, assuming he was refering to the same Phil, his bday should be either june 16th or among those days.... :nice:

I think it was actually at the Radio 2 gig, so that would make it 30th August.

do I remember that gig?! well DUHH I was there :D

but they didn't play DAAHF there :thinking: and he mentioned Phil, he said to release the butterflies so it must have been another gig! was it maybe MSG?

From Roadie 42's blog:

I'm crossing the stage with my camera, as Stage Manager Kurt takes the opportunity to mop up the onstage puddles whilst the band are out in the crowd. As I pass Guy's mic, I bump into none other than Phil Harvey on his hands and knees mopping away with a fistful of towels. Trooper... ;-)

What a guy, that Phil is...hands and knees? Control yourselves girls :wink3: