✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Official Phil is Hot thread (now known as the greet Phil thread :P)

Carlaatje

• 1 month later...

I am reposting this comment that I posted in the Bakery/Beehive thread, as I feel it's appropriate:

Friday was the first time I had actually met Phil, and I was mega-impressed with how friendly, helpful and down-to-earth he was.

Having already spent a substantial amount of time with the several of us who had met totally by chance outside the Beehive, he then re-emerged some minutes later with Chris.

We had no idea whether Chris was still around or not, so I'm pretty sure Phil had a lot to do with Chris's "appearance", for which we are all extremely grateful.

I think we all got the impression that Chris was (unsurprisingly) tired following the exertions of the night before, and this made it all the more incredible that he was still prepared to come over and talk to us all.

We all left on a real high after this, that's for sure, and after Chris and Phil disappeared up the road together, there were hugs all round! Together with the boat trip itself, and the evening meet-up on Friday, a truly amazing and unforgettable experience for all concerned.:cool:

• 2 weeks later...