🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

01-Nov-08: Philadelphia - Wachovia Center - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if they rip up a sign or take a sign on to stage i swear im gonna stab myself for not being there. Damn why isnt anyone posting on this thread. Good night Sue

In September I was thinking about driving to another concert without a ticket... trying my luck. Just because I wanted to see them again. That I had to work on these dates was actually the reason I didn't do it.

I'll see them again in London!!

I also wonder why it's so quiet, there are about 100 people in the live section, but obviously not here. Probably catching up with yesterday's concert?

Anyway, thanks and love from Germany to you, professa!

Now I'm really going to sleep :P

Wiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllllllll!:D

sorry i was hanging around before, when nothing was going on, so I went and made dinner and actually talked:shocked2: to my roommmate, who I barely see LOL. And now I ditched her to come back and see what's going on...

SNL replay NOW! thanks for the tip! i missed it last week. OOOOOhhhooohhhhhoooh VLV:laugh3:

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!:dance: are you going to be able to get any sleep tonight?!? LOL

Thanks halokiti for the SNL tip...I barely watch TV and missed it last week, so at least I get a glimpse of semi-live Coldplay tonite hehe

I missed it too, my download for the HD version is still going on. They should be on 2 more times on the show. I can't believe it'll be 7 days since I saw Coldplay tomorrow.