🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

19-Sep-2009: Wembley Stadium, London - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Jenjie

I dunno, we started to queue during Jay-Z I think (though we were at the stadium earlier in the afternoon).

Maltkvist you're the one who slept next to us then I guess :D

yeah that was me! Think i slept only a few minutes that night. Was so cold, i should have been more prepared:(

how's the cough? Hehe

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are a few from me

9019_135244573934_719418934_2479597_2025930_n.jpg

What the hell is that ?

that was indeed a Hell.

was how the things were when people left the stadium and trying to get into Wembley Park station = to me it meant the reason why i got to my hostel at 2am in the morning.... no way to get to the station on time before those closed :confused:

Hey!

Yeah after everyone ran in, i tried my best to get to the front. People were really pushing!

Anyway, i ended up just a bit to the left of the left camera behind only one person. So i had great view of everything :)

think i've never had that much energy during a concert before! There's so much i could write, but i'm gonna wait until i get home.

But i really want to say: Fix You during the pouring rain.... Don't know if it was my tears streaming down my face..<3 it was so great!!!

And again, really nice to meet some of you people! Where did you end up?

/Henry

Pretty much directly in front of that camera, about two rows back. It was a great view and I was more than satisfied.;)

that was indeed a Hell.

was how the things were when people left the stadium and trying to get into Wembley Park station = to me it meant the reason why i got to my hostel at 2am in the morning.... no way to get to the station on time before those closed :confused:

We were literally the last people up the steps before they stopped everyone going into the station (which I guess is what the pic is of?). Then my dad led us to the wrong platform, so we had to try and fight our way back through the tide of thousands going in the opposite direction to us to get back to the other platform! :rolleyes:

Yeah we were supposed to queue, but then the 3girls got free tickets for fridays show so i watched all stuff. We didn't mix up with fridays queue since we were sittung around the letter K.

I went to the m & n queue around 00.30, met some coldplayers. But didnt dare talk to them until afternoon on saturday. I ended up at the front by the left camera, behind only one.

Thanks mc_square for talking to me :D

Do you remember on the friday night a girl and a boy talking to you? well my girlfriend came over and spoke to you and asked you for your name and then said you were a good person for waiting for your friends?

Well that was us lol

OMG that queue to the tube is quite impressive...

yeah that was me! Think i slept only a few minutes that night. Was so cold, i should have been more prepared:(

how's the cough? Hehe

I'm SO SORRY about that, really ! I didn't sleep at all as you can guess... even when we left few hours to the hotel at morning I kept on coughing, hope I'm not the reason why you didn't sleep :embarassed:

that was indeed a Hell.

:shocked2:

OMG

:(

Here are 3 vids of mine for people who were with me :)

Jay-Z

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pP908_VvZDY]YouTube - Viva Wembley #01[/ame]

Blue Danube + LiT (until I accidentally threw my camera on stage...)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzlDIyD8Ewo]YouTube - Viva Wembley #02[/ame]

Lovers

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8zEB38HTHk]YouTube - Viva Wembley #03[/ame]

Do you remember on the friday night a girl and a boy talking to you? well my girlfriend came over and spoke to you and asked you for your name and then said you were a good person for waiting for your friends?

Well that was us lol

Ah yes! I won't forget that! It actually cheered me up a lot:)

hehe Khalplay, nah the reason i couldn't sleep was the cold. Hope you're getting better!

Feel free to add my facebook coldplayers, Henry Maltkvist:)

Ah yes! I won't forget that! It actually cheered me up a lot:)

hehe Khalplay, nah the reason i couldn't sleep was the cold. Hope you're getting better!

Feel free to add my facebook coldplayers, Henry Maltkvist:)

I knew i recognised you from somewhere when we came over because of your avatar on here!

Were you in a seperate queue to your friends?

Thanks mc_square for talking to me :D

No need to thank me. It's all part of the service from us Coldplayers, as we're a friendly bunch.:D

It was interesting to hear your story, and I'm glad you managed to get a good place inside.

Maybe we'll see each other at another Coldplay show some time in the future.;)

As it happens, that's one thing I was pretty disappointed with yesterday. There was nothing particularly unique about any of Chris's comments. There was nothing that really made me smile, which wasn't the case in Duesseldorf, where he was on top form.

He also didn't appear to change the words to any of the songs, which was disappointing, as that's always very amusing too.:(

However, it's only a very minor criticism - you can't have everything.;)

If they were filming a DVD any lyrics changes will probably be out of the question incase that was the footage that was needed to complete the song over two nights.

that was indeed a Hell.

That's why I decided to drive there;) in the end.

Here are 3 vids of mine for people who were with me :)

Jay-Z

YouTube - Viva Wembley #01

Blue Danube + LiT (until I accidentally threw my camera on stage...)

YouTube - Viva Wembley #02

Lovers

YouTube - Viva Wembley #03

Ah yes it was 100% definatley you in the queue, You must of been tired did you get any sleep the friday night? Did you see Chris Martin leave straight after the concert?

I meant poor show that your bf didn't manage to get you a CD!:P

as i've said none of us happened to see any cd... :uhoh: but is OK.

That's why I decided to drive there;) in the end.

lucky you, i had no other choice, only could use public transport (tube or bus).

i would love to see you coldplayers in a DVD!

:dance: same here. :dance:

and as Khalplay has said: it was a wonderful atmosphere. :nice: