✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

10-Sep-2009: Goffertpark, Nijmegen - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos/Videos

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm I was thinking about to do that Mimi..

The thing is, I don't know how:laugh3: I've got no idea what to use, how big it should be etc etc. Never done it before :o

I did have this dream about it the other night, hmm such a strange dream:laugh3:

Edit:

There are 60.000 people on each day ;) So in total 120.000 people :D

And it's nearly sold-out, so it will be fun and massive!

I can make a sign :P I also wanted to make a sign with "White Shadows" since they rehearsed that song on this tour.... maybe we will be lucky :D

Go for a different banner instead, as I will be bringing my 'White Shadows' banner along which was used in Munich already ;) :p

So the guys should actually remember it :laugh3:

And they probably start to think that they are stalked by me :laugh3: :D :sneaky:

Looking forward to this.

And yes, they'd better play 'White Shadows' (instead of, say, 'Speed Of Sound').

I'm not gonna be there as early as some of you guys (9 AM, are you freaking kidding me?), but I'll definitely be there at the time the gates open (at 3 PM).

Not sure if we'll be getting wristbands to be allowed in the front section of the stage. That would be great, because it's a long run and a boy (or girl)'s gotta eat and use the toilets. :)

Looking forward to this.

And yes, they'd better play 'White Shadows' (instead of, say, 'Speed Of Sound').

I hope they'll play Speed Of Sound finally so) but any changes in stelist would be great!

Looking forward to this.

That would be great, because it's a long run and a boy (or girl)'s gotta eat and use the toilets. :)

Noboby said it would be easy

Noone ever said it would be such crazy run)

Net even langs het Goffertpark gefietst. Je kan het hele terrein heeeel goed zien! Jammer alleen dat de batterij van mijn mobiel op was, kon geen foto's maken.. :(

Maaaar ja, alles staat er bijna al! Viva-ballonnen hangen al :P Ik probeerde tussen de hekken van de backstage ruimte te kijken, maar ik herkende niemand daar, haha..

I can't wait! :D

I found this info about the concert:

Link: http://www.livenation.nl/event/1009/coldplay-viva-la-vida-tour-tickets/?c=feed_ad.nl

Thursday, 10/9/2009 - Goffertpark, Nijmegen, Netherlands.

Doors: 15:00 Start: 18:00

Tickets from € 59 (excluding service charges)

Age Restrictions NA

Further information:

The two sold-out concerts in Ahoy were high-class. So whether or not it will be the last Dutch Coldplay concert ever, make sure you do not miss it!

Telephone sales: 0900 - 1010 2020 (45 cpm)

PROVISIONAL TIMETABLE

Doors open 15:00

18.30 Miss Montreal

19:30 White Lies

21.00 Coldplay

You can throughout the concert (leave?) grounds and there is no specific time that you should be inside. We expect the concert to be over between half 11 and 11 hours (22.30 and 23.00 o'clock). Note: times are indicative only. - Private drinks may not be included on the site.

TRANSPORT INFORMATION FOR VISITORS

Goffertpark is very easy to reach by public transport. Since parking is limited, we urgently recommend to the car you want.

The event site, with extensive hospitality industry, will open at 15:00 hours. Avoid the regular files in the evening at the nodes around Nijmegen and come on time to the Goffertpark.

Public Transport: The NS will long and extra trains. From NS Station Nijmegen Central Park and ride shuttle buses Goffert € 5.00 return. Check http://www.ns.nl or http://www.9292ov.nl travel advice for custom.

Trip Ticket: Via http://www.tripticket.nl line transport you from your house. After entering your zip code, you immediately see a complete and independent transport advice of transport with public transport, your car or an organized coach.

Car: There are several parking lots near the Goffertpark. These are approximately 15 to 25 minutes walking distance, to parking with shuttle buses connected to the Goffertpark.

Coming by car to the event, if you follow the signs are near Nijmegen Concert Parking. These lead you to the nearest parking. Some parks charge a parking fee of € 5 to € 15. Let you in Nijmegen not guided by a navigation system.

This translation from Dutch was made be Google translation tool.

I think that there will (at least) reviews of one of the Dutch concerts here: Nu.nl (has a section with concert reviews, de Volkskrant (with a section called "recensies"), the paper AD with a link to livenation: http://www.livenation.nl/event/1009/coldplay-viva-la-vida-tour-tickets. Therefore, this paper might have a review of one of the concerts. Check it out.

To anyone going on 10 September 2009 I wish you good luck. Have a nice evening and ENJOY! :D:)